23 45.10%
Page 129 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1290

Thread: From $1 to $1000000

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Cool From $1 to $1000000

Hi everyone. It’s a crazy idea, but I’ll try. 5 years of very aggressive trade... so, It will be intresting. At first I’ll be trading at the forex market, and then at the stock market.

There are no rules, just aggressive trading without money management observation.

In case I lose one dollar, I create a new account and so on ad infinitum till I finally earn $1 000 000. I’m eager to make an ideal return schedule.

The first attempt is start. Account 172799.

The main goal is self-improvement, psychological work, fixing bad qualities that are revealed by the market. Money is the second target.

I will be posting my weekly reports and describe aggressive trading mistakes and other thoughts.
    Thank you very much for your support!

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    Forget perfection when you are trading the market, the traders that will think they can be perfect are the traders that will get to fail too much in their trading. We can get to trade the market when we have learned, and that will be what will build in the understanding of the nature of the market and how it operates for us. So that we will know how to go about it as needed.
    I agree with you. We must forget about perfection as market is not the place where somebody can become a perfect trader. It is better to think about flexibility because forex market has no direction and it moves up and down and trader should be flexible in order to follow the market. Concerning 1 dollar investments, so it is very childish.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    We have face risk always in this market if we want to earn safely from it that is very limited opportunity to trade so we have to make our plan well and with the learning we use our strategies we should build good plan and with better learning we should achieve success , small capital is always bad source to take risk and make our plan for success .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Krosneles View Post
    I agree with you. We must forget about perfection as market is not the place where somebody can become a perfect trader. It is better to think about flexibility because forex market has no direction and it moves up and down and trader should be flexible in order to follow the market. Concerning 1 dollar investments, so it is very childish.
    There can never be a perfect market and the earlier we forget about it, the better for us. To trade the market with the best interests of the trader is for us to be realistic on what the nature of the market has to offer us. We can know this through our learning in case we are ignorant about the market. The success we can achieve is to our best interest when we are good.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    There is no magic in forex so we should not be wasting our time trying to invest 1$ and use it to make huge millions of dollars when we trade. We should be extremely careful because by trading with such low capital, we have a bigger odd of easily loosing up such capital in no distance time. If a trader treats this business seriously, he will invest better amount to be able to achieve better target when they trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    I believe only 1 percent of traders out of 100 will make to make some money with 1$ and that will be luck because to make profit with 1$ isn't just easy it will require a lot of luck to be possible, 1$ as we no is too small and a lot of people won't go anyway before they blow this capital, so the idea of investing 1$ to trade is not good at all.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    I believe only 1 percent of traders out of 100 will make to make some money with 1$ and that will be luck because to make profit with 1$ isn't just easy it will require a lot of luck to be possible, 1$ as we no is too small and a lot of people won't go anyway before they blow this capital, so the idea of investing 1$ to trade is not good at all.
    Personally, I have used 1 dollar in cent account and it was when I have seen a very risky trade opportunity but I have been afraid to use my normal trading account and normal size lot so I have used my cent account just to see if I have been right. Sometimes I have earned cents, but the main purpose of my 1 dollar account is not to do emotional trading on standard account. Cent account is something like I want to do smth but I can not do it on my big account so I do it in cent account.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    If we are understand the use of normal volume in this market so it will help trader to make our plan better and our risk will be limited , then we easily used any type of account cent account or pro account the thing which is very important for trader to be understood it will be possible through the best learning and for best trading opportunities .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 4
    We should not think like that, that by investing a dollar we are going to become millionaires, it is very absurd target here. I think many trillions of traders across the world have been trading in Forex, but no one has every achieved this kind of target given here. Forex is indeed a good business but here whatever we trade should be carefully planned and based on analysis.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 2
    It is best not to invest in the live account, if all you have to start trade with is 1$ dollar because that investment is not enough, and you can lose it under a second, so there is no need for you to invest such amount and expect to make huge money from it, such dream can never be achieved, so it will be better you don't invest that money at all.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 10
    This is really crazy and very risky I hope that you will succeed in this challenge and if it is difficult if you do not have enough experience and knowledge of good analysis it will be disastrous and the losses will be great important i hope to succeed and wait for your reports maybe I already do the same if you succeed why not

Not allowed!

Page 129 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129