Page 108 of 126 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1256

Thread: From $1 to $1000000

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Cool From $1 to $1000000

Hi everyone. It’s a crazy idea, but I’ll try. 5 years of very aggressive trade... so, It will be intresting. At first I’ll be trading at the forex market, and then at the stock market.

There are no rules, just aggressive trading without money management observation.

In case I lose one dollar, I create a new account and so on ad infinitum till I finally earn $1 000 000. I’m eager to make an ideal return schedule.

The first attempt is start. Account 172799.

The main goal is self-improvement, psychological work, fixing bad qualities that are revealed by the market. Money is the second target.

I will be posting my weekly reports and describe aggressive trading mistakes and other thoughts.
    Thank you very much for your support!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    Earning a million and investing nothing or 1 dollar is very nice fairy tale in forex market. There are no such traders that have become succesful with only 1 dollar investments. The true is such that traders who are afraid to invest normal money and try to earn so they will never earn because they are afraid to lose and they consider that they can risk only 1 dollar.
    For instance a good trader could make so much more money with the use of the bonus funds that we are been given to, therefore you ought to see that forex trading has given us all the opportunities and things it could possible take us to become profitable, we ought to then be the one to do the right thing. We have source of funds from the forum, so lets take it seriously and then learn to own a stronger strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    For instance a good trader could make so much more money with the use of the bonus funds that we are been given to, therefore you ought to see that forex trading has given us all the opportunities and things it could possible take us to become profitable, we ought to then be the one to do the right thing. We have source of funds from the forum, so lets take it seriously and then learn to own a stronger strategy.
    It is so possible for good traders to make big money, but it is never possible that the plans on this thread will be achieved, does the trader want to do magic? I believe strongly that what is making traders to be successful is more than a mere trading, it is possible in making a good plan with the experience you have. When the trader even have the good experience and do not plan on it rightly, it could still lead to the failure of that trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Well thread of the trading i like to use the profitable strategy in our trading ,i want to earn a lot of money from the trading by using the best way of the trading . we can easily earn a lot of money by using the risky management in our trading. so we use the money management in our trading .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    For instance a good trader could make so much more money with the use of the bonus funds that we are been given to,
    Honestly, there is more chances for someone to start earning huge amount of money using just the posting bonuses than for someone to start earning up to $10000 from just $1. In fact, I would rather focuses on the means of getting more bonus than trying to build up starting from the small amount of money which does not give you a chance to make mistakes and learn from them. There is no extent we can never get while we are trading the forex market but the key to becoming successful while trading the market is the level of your experience as a forex trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    Honestly, there is more chances for someone to start earning huge amount of money using just the posting bonuses than for someone to start earning up to $10000 from just $1. In fact, I would rather focuses on the means of getting more bonus than trying to build up starting from the small amount of money which does not give you a chance to make mistakes and learn from them. There is no extent we can never get while we are trading the forex market but the key to becoming successful while trading the market is the level of your experience as a forex trader.
    It is not a good idea for forex traders to be trying to achieve what this article writer wants to achieve. I think the forex traders who wants to do a thing like this are looking for much trouble of forex field, they will never get to achieve it. Making the 1 million dollars is not the problem to me, but making this 1 million dollar with just $1 is the problem to me, and i do not know how could traders be callous in thinking to that level.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    It is not a good idea for forex traders to be trying to achieve what this article writer wants to achieve. I think the forex traders who wants to do a thing like this are looking for much trouble of forex field, they will never get to achieve it. Making the 1 million dollars is not the problem to me, but making this 1 million dollar with just $1 is the problem to me, and i do not know how could traders be callous in thinking to that level.
    this is true its not hard to earn big but the issue is our small capital, when we trade with smaller capital and try to earn very big that make us loser, so learn trade properly learn as much as you can, this will make you able to do well, our success is possible if we have proper management, actually management is also possible if we have bigger capital with smaller capital we can not use management as well

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    this is true its not hard to earn big but the issue is our small capital, when we trade with smaller capital and try to earn very big that make us loser, so learn trade properly learn as much as you can, this will make you able to do well, our success is possible if we have proper management, actually management is also possible if we have bigger capital with smaller capital we can not use management as well
    I believe that we should not be taking it as what is very simple to be earning in the market, it is not so easy to earn big, but when the trader is well experienced, it might be better for him. This shows that it is what we know that will determine what we will achieve as traders, what we know have to be used properly by us for us to achieve the aim we want to achieve in the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I believe that we should not be taking it as what is very simple to be earning in the market, it is not so easy to earn big, but when the trader is well experienced, it might be better for him. This shows that it is what we know that will determine what we will achieve as traders, what we know have to be used properly by us for us to achieve the aim we want to achieve in the market.
    if a trader is well experienced so we need to take some right decisions in trading i believe we can get success if we have patience, if we have done proper management, so if we are losing its because of own issues, its because of own wrong things, so work hard and be patient, from smaller capital when we try to earn big we can not earn we can just lose, so a trader can be successful just with some proper learning

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 6
    Very nice fairy tale how to invest nothing and earn a million. It is impossible in real life. Traders have to make investments and try to earn money in one or another way. But nobody will earn anything if he does not make investments and does not make efforts to achieve something. Forex is such business where we can do nothing with 1 dollar.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    This is not possible for trader to earn bigger pips or unlimited profit frmo market without hard work so we have to spend our time very clearly with knowledge enough and practice well help trader to get success , this is totally not understand how we trade with 1 dollar and how we should make our trade plan with it so we get easy success with it .

Not allowed!

Page 108 of 126 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118 ... LastLast