Page 107 of 126 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1255

Thread: From $1 to $1000000

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Cool From $1 to $1000000

Hi everyone. It’s a crazy idea, but I’ll try. 5 years of very aggressive trade... so, It will be intresting. At first I’ll be trading at the forex market, and then at the stock market.

There are no rules, just aggressive trading without money management observation.

In case I lose one dollar, I create a new account and so on ad infinitum till I finally earn $1 000 000. I’m eager to make an ideal return schedule.

The first attempt is start. Account 172799.

The main goal is self-improvement, psychological work, fixing bad qualities that are revealed by the market. Money is the second target.

I will be posting my weekly reports and describe aggressive trading mistakes and other thoughts.
    Thank you very much for your support!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    It is quite possible to grow our accounts from one dollar but to be honest that is against what we know that can lead to success, you would have lots of struggling to tackle as your account balance is not always sufficient to take several opportunities that you would have love, I believe that if we want to do this business we should always invest good amount that will be traded with ease.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 117
    Given: 73
    Hardly would a trader have the possibilities of turning 1$ to something bigger like a million dollar. This is not possible and forex is not a gamble business to try such luck. To earn this amount of money you must be a serious investor with large amount of capital to trade forex. There is no need to dream of making something with a dollar because this capital gives room for easy loss in forex. Treat forex like a business that needs to good investment to flourish.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    It is easy for us to make certain assumption about our trading which cannot work on the market, what is one dollar going to accomplish in a market where people lose millions of dollars every single moment, I doubt if we have our facts right before hitting the road, it is only a figment of our imagination and believe that we can conveniently trade with one dollar and become profitable.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    As for as the best way of trading is the use of good strategy of the trading , i like to use the long term strategy in our trading . all trader want to earn a lot of money but many trader fails in the trading because they are not expert in the trading . some trader use the risky way but they cannot earn money by using falls and wrong strategy of the trading .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    It is quite possible to grow our accounts from one dollar but to be honest that is against what we know that can lead to success, you would have lots of struggling to tackle as your account balance is not always sufficient to take several opportunities that you would have love, I believe that if we want to do this business we should always invest good amount that will be traded with ease.
    It is never possible to grow our account from one dollar and get to make million of dollars with it. I guess that it is a missed priority, the broker that will allow you to open a trade with one dollar are scarce, and i think that the traders will be ready to work with luck in the first trade of that traders. This could only make the trader to place a trade when the trader is trading with a cent account, but it is never sure that the trader will make it in the first trade as a results of the spread charges and the lowness of the capital.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Trading with such low capital cannot be sustainable rather it's easy to loose your very low investment in just a short time. We don't assume that this will see you go through with this project because indeed this market is risky that such capital can't withstand the risk of this business. There is so much more to earn here and we should know how to manage this investment to see we can earn. Let's try to focus on this business and try our best to seek in the very avenue to manage loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    There are skilled traders who are very patient and can set some insane goals and still accomplish them, I believe that when we are able to develop a strong patience and discipline, we can still make money despite the starting capital, if this is what we really want we should start with something that can encourage us to move forward and not with a one dollar account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    Hardly would a trader have the possibilities of turning 1$ to something bigger like a million dollar.
    Honestly, it is a waste of time and energy trying to build up our trading accounts starting from nothing or $1 to a million dollars! Some people might think it is possible but I want to make it know to us that it is virtually impossible and it is better that we start finding ways to make sure that we have enough money in our trading accounts because it would allow us to make mistakes and still recover because there is good amount of money in our trading accounts. If I have only one dollars in my trading account then I would just stop trading for that moment until I am able to get more money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    The trading of one dollar is actually a waste of resources because we will have to consider what it would take to trade, first you need Internet which is a cost we cannot ignore, there is nothing you can do as a trader without having the source of connection, then you think about the time which means you will probably forget about other things as you trade, putting these together you will see that one dollar trading is not ideal.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    Earning a million and investing nothing or 1 dollar is very nice fairy tale in forex market. There are no such traders that have become succesful with only 1 dollar investments. The true is such that traders who are afraid to invest normal money and try to earn so they will never earn because they are afraid to lose and they consider that they can risk only 1 dollar.

Not allowed!

Page 107 of 126 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117 ... LastLast