22 44.00%
Page 99 of 105 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103 ... LastLast

Thread: From $1 to $1000000

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Cool From $1 to $1000000

Hi everyone. It’s a crazy idea, but I’ll try. 5 years of very aggressive trade... so, It will be intresting. At first I’ll be trading at the forex market, and then at the stock market.

There are no rules, just aggressive trading without money management observation.

In case I lose one dollar, I create a new account and so on ad infinitum till I finally earn $1 000 000. I’m eager to make an ideal return schedule.

The first attempt is start. Account 172799.

The main goal is self-improvement, psychological work, fixing bad qualities that are revealed by the market. Money is the second target.

I will be posting my weekly reports and describe aggressive trading mistakes and other thoughts.
    Thank you very much for your support!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 6
    There is nothing to do with 1 dollar in forex market. Even using 1 dollar in cent account as deposit will generate a few cents earning that it are not worth of our time. Traders should use bigger deposits if they want to earn normal money and be able to live a day with earning from forex market. Earning a million is only a nice myth.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Know what works for you, be patient and also learn to be consistent as well, using the one dollar to trade to me doesn't sound realistic, I think a good trader should often be patient with the market and know how to make use of the good recommended amount of money in trading, forex is not a get rich quick kind of business so we ought to also invest good amount of money if we want to make money from the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by oxojeck View Post
    I will be posting my weekly reports and describe aggressive trading mistakes and other thoughts.
    I think from your post trying to make use of just $1 would make someone become very aggressive with their trading career and that alone is the cause of the so many failures that we have been seen in the field of forex trading market. When all you have is just some kind of amount which would not give you a breathing space then you would never have an opportunity to trade so well and make mistakes which are part of the forex trading business and learn from them so as to grown and become a better forex trader over time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    I don't believe anything is impossible, you can have one dollar and before you know it, that has grown into the one million that you require, I am thinking about how long this whole process might take and even when this happens, how many traders would actually be able to go through with it, these are pertinent questions we must ask ourselves.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Know what works for you, be patient and also learn to be consistent as well, using the one dollar to trade to me doesn't sound realistic,
    No matter how patience you have developed yourself and the amount of good trading skills, knowledge and experience you have built over time, there is no way you can start making use of just $1 and be able to make some good progress using it, because it is very small and would not allow you to make few mistakes which are normal in the field of forex trading business because one mistakes would just wipe out the trading account due to the fact that there is no sufficient money in the trading account as to sustain your trading career.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    There is more for newbies in this market and I suggest they do everything to build their experience and know how to reach out for their goals. Investing 1$ is very low and such investment is expected to bring forth little profits in trading. Forex is also a business that the more you invest into it, the higher chances to use a better lot size that would give you high profits. Learning is necessary and with a good means to invest well, we will achieve a great target in forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Personally, I believe as newbies there are trading targets that are really impossible and it is not good to start possessing unrealistic trading targets which can never allow you to start learning how to trade the forex market but would cause you to become a stressful jerk which can never master anything in the field of forex trading market. We need to understand that smaller trading accounts can never do anything for us because we are still novice in the field of play and there are so many things which would cause us to make mistakes which will cost us money and when you possess small amount in your trading account then you would not have the chance of learning from these mistakes.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 43
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    No matter how patience you have developed yourself and the amount of good trading skills, knowledge and experience you have built over time, there is no way you can start making use of just $1 and be able to make some good progress using it, because it is very small and would not allow you to make few mistakes which are normal in the field of forex trading business because one mistakes would just wipe out the trading account due to the fact that there is no sufficient money in the trading account as to sustain your trading career.
    I will not totally say that forex traders can not start with $1 and make it, but the traders will never be able to gain 1 million dollars with it. Forex traders can be lucky with the starting time, he might open a trade and the forex price might be working in his direction immediate he places the trade, such happens. What i know is that luck will be in function for that to happen, and such case is rare. But the traders will not get to make millions with it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 72
    Investing in the right way will be the very best trading decision any trader can likely do for themselves in this market. As long as the plan is to make huge income, it's important we build a profitable system and also invest better amount in forex so as to have what it would take to earn well. 1$ is very small and won't help traders to target a better amount in forex. We must be careful and do understand the need to manage this trade too if we are to earn.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    Investing in the right way will be the very best trading decision any trader can likely do for themselves in this market. As long as the plan is to make huge income, it's important we build a profitable system and also invest better amount in forex so as to have what it would take to earn well. 1$ is very small and won't help traders to target a better amount in forex. We must be careful and do understand the need to manage this trade too if we are to earn.
    Forex trading is a good business and we need to invest good amount of money to it as well if we want to earn money from it. We shouldn't be all about the fact money from the business whereas investing little amount and then hoping we can make so much more from the business, that is not the way it works. You should be able to invest good amount of money and also have the appropriate trading skills and knowledge for you to become successful.

Not allowed!

Page 99 of 105 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103 ... LastLast