From $1 to $1000000 - Page 71

View Poll Results: Is it really?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    28 54.90%
  • No

    23 45.10%
Page 71 of 129 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 710 of 1289

Thread: From $1 to $1000000

  1. #1
    Registered user oxojeck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Cool From $1 to $1000000

    Hi everyone. It’s a crazy idea, but I’ll try. 5 years of very aggressive trade... so, It will be intresting. At first I’ll be trading at the forex market, and then at the stock market.

    There are no rules, just aggressive trading without money management observation.

    In case I lose one dollar, I create a new account and so on ad infinitum till I finally earn $1 000 000. I’m eager to make an ideal return schedule.

    The first attempt is start. Account 172799.

    The main goal is self-improvement, psychological work, fixing bad qualities that are revealed by the market. Money is the second target.

    I will be posting my weekly reports and describe aggressive trading mistakes and other thoughts.
    Thank you very much for your support!

    Not allowed!

  2. #701
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    7,324
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehis View Post
    No idea is useless mate, you would be surprised to see what people have been able to accomplish with very little amounts in their accounts, with commitments and a serious sense of hard work I don't see anything that would become impossible for us, essentially, we are the ones responsible for our failures through the way we think about ourselves, succeeding starts from the minds.
    You are right about this because if a trader is committed so we are easily do make good plan and have better strategies as well , we must have to learn about smallest level and give fully importance all will give trader strong learning and we can develop good plan , there is noting smaller we need dedication and experience for performing well to make good plan .

    Not allowed!

  3. #702
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    2,301
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    but on 1$ i think we can't make order also with leverage of 1:1000 also? and order will start from -0.2 if still we place and in 7 pips we will lose 1$ so how it will work? i don't think so this plan can ever work from 1$ if anyone earn 1000000$ then he should invest 1000$ and try more then 1000000$ it would be more good

    Not allowed!

  4. #703
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2,074
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 14
    Its really hard for traders to earn that much profit with only one dollar investment. Traders must need work hard on forex and trade with patience but with one dollar we cannot start this business. If traders are first set their targets then its become easy for them to earn profit from forex every day and its possible if they are use some good trading methods on trading.

    Not allowed!

  5. #704
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    3,706
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    but on 1$ i think we can't make order also with leverage of 1:1000 also? and order will start from -0.2 if still we place and in 7 pips we will lose 1$ so how it will work? i don't think so this plan can ever work from 1$ if anyone earn 1000000$ then he should invest 1000$ and try more then 1000000$ it would be more good
    Trying to make $1000000 from just $1 is possible but it is not really achieved easily because it requires a great deal of experience, knowledge and good trading skills, but above all it needs huge amount of time, and not everyone of us possess these few qualities. I think it is good to dream but make sure that you dream some thing that is realistic!

    Not allowed!

  6. #705
    Trader Toyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    7,692
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post
    this is the most weird plan i have ever seen even coming from a Forex trader.i think you don't know anything about the market,because if you do you wouldn't set such unrealistic target for yourself.let me tell you what is going to happen,you will end up losing 1 million dollar while you keep funding 1$ each time you lose.yea because you say you will be funding if you lose until you get your target so if you lose a million times which is possible with this type of trading plan then you have lost $1m.
    I like the weird word you used for this, I don't think the trader think about it well before he is planning a thing like this. The market is not to be viewed like a magic, the magic will not work and we have to carefully be trading as a thoughtful traders. We can only be thoughtful when we are trading with much reasonable plans that every trader will know that it is possible to be fulfilled.

    Not allowed!

  7. #706
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    9,000
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    Trying to make $1000000 from just $1 is possible but it is not really achieved easily because it requires a great deal of experience, knowledge and good trading skills, but above all it needs huge amount of time, and not everyone of us possess these few qualities. I think it is good to dream but make sure that you dream some thing that is realistic!
    I can see it as impossible as well, but i will not say that it not possible totally. I will only say that it is unrealistic in nature. We should make sure that what we are thinking and planning regarding the market are good enough to help us fulfill our trading goals. Not that we will just wake up one day, and say that we want to achieve a thing that it is humanly not possible for us.

    Not allowed!

  8. #707
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    2,728
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    What is possible or not start and ends in our consciousness, if you say that climbing the highest mountain in the world is impossible, you will actually be right because that means you will never make any attempt to go there and climb, main while someone else will say that it is possible, that would make him to put in all the effort to make his dreams a reality, it all begins with a thought and decision.

    Not allowed!

  9. #708
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    8,834
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    if using cents account, then we can start it with 1 usd for starting, and that gives good enough margin to sustain the position till reach 100 pips.
    and for traders who have good skill to analyze the market and also money managements too, i believe someone can make it grow bigger time by time, then just need to keep trading with stable psychologies as main factors to keep trading properly
    and so, low investments is not the obstacle to grow up, and it can give us good results and even more than dreams

    Not allowed!

  10. #709
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    8,229
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehis View Post
    What is possible or not start and ends in our consciousness, if you say that climbing the highest mountain in the world is impossible, you will actually be right because that means you will never make any attempt to go there and climb, main while someone else will say that it is possible, that would make him to put in all the effort to make his dreams a reality, it all begins with a thought and decision.
    Your word are very convincing and i think every trader must have such ideas about market and about trading so we can be work in all condition with better trading strategies , if we try and fail this is the best thing enforce trader to try again , and if we never learn from mistake we again face failure , so all the trader take decision about learning and about continue our business here .

    Not allowed!

  11. #710
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    9,000
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehis View Post
    What is possible or not start and ends in our consciousness, if you say that climbing the highest mountain in the world is impossible, you will actually be right because that means you will never make any attempt to go there and climb, main while someone else will say that it is possible, that would make him to put in all the effort to make his dreams a reality, it all begins with a thought and decision.
    I think you are very wrong on this first statement of yourself, we should not relate consciousness to the trading of the market as a sole criteria that will determine what we can achieve. What we can achieve in the market is both relating the the preparedness that we have, and also the way we are trading the market with our commonsense, nothing more. And in all what we are doing, we should be certain that we can achieve our goal with ease.

    Not allowed!

Page 71 of 129 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •