• No

23 45.10%
Page 5 of 129 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: From $1 to $1000000

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Cool From $1 to $1000000

Hi everyone. It’s a crazy idea, but I’ll try. 5 years of very aggressive trade... so, It will be intresting. At first I’ll be trading at the forex market, and then at the stock market.

There are no rules, just aggressive trading without money management observation.

In case I lose one dollar, I create a new account and so on ad infinitum till I finally earn $1 000 000. I’m eager to make an ideal return schedule.

The first attempt is start. Account 172799.

The main goal is self-improvement, psychological work, fixing bad qualities that are revealed by the market. Money is the second target.

I will be posting my weekly reports and describe aggressive trading mistakes and other thoughts.
    Thank you very much for your support!

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    the work should had with the good chance on preparing the better with the inauguration as trader might defines at first to run of choice with the system and proven strategy to deliver returns of profit with the trading, to stands of the good stable work with the trading and gains of constant return to complete by each of sequence with the trading schemes.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Well, I do not disbelieve anything in this market anymore. If there is a proper trading system and conducts by the trader, they will surely have their success in the market in no time. This is mainly about the way the trader is planning his works and the expertise to work and building the successful trading career they ever desired in the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    It wont be easy and you deifnitely need a cent account to do that ofcourse. Making money like that is not easy and we must know that it will have greater loss and we might lose a lot of money if we trade like that slowly slowly day after day. So i would say be careful.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by impexo27 View Post
    It wont be easy and you deifnitely need a cent account to do that ofcourse. Making money like that is not easy and we must know that it will have greater loss and we might lose a lot of money if we trade like that slowly slowly day after day. So i would say be careful.
    [lang=id]very possible to start trading with $ 1 as starting with using cents account type and i did it too, and it will give us 100 pips margin to sustain the order and if use the lowest lots size setting, and if traders have good patience and discipline, they can make it grow bigger time by time, need strong managements after good knowledge and emotion controlling,[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by impexo27 View Post
    Well, I can not say that it is a must that traders use the cent account, it is by the way you have learned and the believe that you have regarding the market that matters. And it is better to learn the use of this money and risk management in whatever way you are trading, that can not let you lose as you have thought.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    First of all trader's have to know the risk management and money management use only after that they have to decide that which kind of account they have to use in trading, But as we know that cent account trading can be done with small amount of money, actually cent account is helpful for those trader's how have less amount of money to invest in forex, its suit to all kinds of traders.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Right cozard007 all account are useful when you have enough information about the trading, if you have good trading experience then all account can give you full freedom to do trade effectively in forex makret cent account and standard account both are same when you have small lot size and calculative risk for your trades.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, I do not disbelieve anything in this market anymore. If there is a proper trading system and conducts by the trader, they will surely have their success in the market in no time. This is mainly about the way the trader is planning his works and the expertise to work and building the successful trading career they ever desired in the market.
    this is about the skill also knowledge and ability. so there is no absolute trading system will always work well for everyone and give them good earning, if yes, so almost traders will get success in this field, and so why, we only need to know what is the best thing we can do during in this business with learn and practice deeply

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by newcomer View Post
    this is about the skill also knowledge and ability. so there is no absolute trading system will always work well for everyone and give them good earning, if yes, so almost traders will get success in this field, and so why, we only need to know what is the best thing we can do during in this business with learn and practice deeply
    Traders can use the skills and their ability very well, but this only can not get traders to the success they wnat, Traders can have all that, but you have to be serious and discipline, patience is part of this. You need to calculate your management well, and do your plans in the best way that will be brief and mighty to get you to the income getting.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, I can not say that it is a must that traders use the cent account, it is by the way you have learned and the believe that you have regarding the market that matters. And it is better to learn the use of this money and risk management in whatever way you are trading, that can not let you lose as you have thought.
    Yes, it is not matter if we use cent account or standart account, as long as we apply our trading risk management and money management in every trade. I think using cent account for trader who want to trade using lowest lotsize. but the thread starter using aggressive trading system which makes him do not use cent account.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 129 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast