22 44.00%
Page 3 of 107 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: From $1 to $1000000

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Cool From $1 to $1000000

Hi everyone. It’s a crazy idea, but I’ll try. 5 years of very aggressive trade... so, It will be intresting. At first I’ll be trading at the forex market, and then at the stock market.

There are no rules, just aggressive trading without money management observation.

In case I lose one dollar, I create a new account and so on ad infinitum till I finally earn $1 000 000. I’m eager to make an ideal return schedule.

The first attempt is start. Account 172799.

The main goal is self-improvement, psychological work, fixing bad qualities that are revealed by the market. Money is the second target.

I will be posting my weekly reports and describe aggressive trading mistakes and other thoughts.
    Thank you very much for your support!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    i guess those sounds of the good chance with the decision to spends of only less with the capitals as the trader wants to achieves of more with the returns as managing projects with the mini plan of $1 scalping.
    the use as mentioned with the ts that he would earned of returns on managing casuals those worth i guess more of $1 only.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    The TS is still sleep and he still sleep paralyze. Because it is very hard to compund the capital in forex trading and even hard it is not impossible. I think the TS prefer to use the compounding trading system and making money by the easy from the market. But it is really really hard to make 1 dollar grow.
    [lang=id]i see it, the TS will compound the capital step by step to get enough lots for making profit, and it will work with flat percentages, but he must discipline and patience, and especially when the balance grow bigger, it is very possible and if he can control it with well
    i[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]i see it, the TS will compound the capital step by step to get enough lots for making profit, and it will work with flat percentages, but he must discipline and patience, and especially when the balance grow bigger, it is very possible and if he can control it with well
    i[/lang]
    Yes, that is just what I think such trader has much patient with the market and that is the kind of patient I need to be able to make money from forex trading, I wish I can trade on forex for two years without having my money been withdrawn just reinvesting my money.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by oxojeck View Post
    Results of the first trading week on RoboForex. Russian topic.

Lose accounts: 3;
    Rebate: $1.85 (including similar accounts with other brokers);
    Current Account: 3057586, investor password - fkOfirkof2, server - RoboForex-Fix Cent;
    Current Yield: 129.01% or 129.01 cents.

It was a very interesting week. I missed a good profit because of my greed. I made a lot of mistakes and did not observe the rules of money management.

The goal for next week: $ 5;
    I'll try to strictly adhere own money management.

I wish you all a successful trading! Until next week.
    I'm so sorry, I have checked and logged in in your account by investor password. and your account is inactive and invalid login. I think by now your journal in your trading forex is no longer continuing. Please you can be more active again in this forum to continue your trading journal.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Yes, that is just what I think such trader has much patient with the market and that is the kind of patient I need to be able to make money from forex trading, I wish I can trade on forex for two years without having my money been withdrawn just reinvesting my money.
    any amount of money can be made in the forex business, the strategy , plans and patience of traders will be the thing which will determine the trading results for traders. not much to say in this way than for traders to believe they can make it and use the simple strategy to do trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    any amount of money can be made in the forex business, the strategy , plans and patience of traders will be the thing which will determine the trading results for traders. not much to say in this way than for traders to believe they can make it and use the simple strategy to do trading.
    Yeah any amount can be made but our first priority should be to learn trade well, only then we will able to know how to make awesome money in this market. Most of trader's are not spending time with their learning so the are not doing well in forex. Money is not very important, here knowledge matter a lot for trader's. Get good trading experience and then even you can make a lot of money with simple trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Yeah any amount can be made but our first priority should be to learn trade well, only then we will able to know how to make awesome money in this market. Most of trader's are not spending time with their learning so the are not doing well in forex. Money is not very important, here knowledge matter a lot for trader's. Get good trading experience and then even you can make a lot of money with simple trading strategy.
    Yes, this is the market that can give traders as much as possible income, because it is a highly liquidity market. But what you have said should be followed, traders can not make success without learning, and the right application of what they know matters in the forex market. This is the way they will be able to handle their money and make success .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    yes, the trader who learn will be the trader who will win forex. when traders do not learn , they can not win in the forex business. the risk of trading the small money to big is much with the emotion traders will face when they are journeying to achieving that task.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    yes, the trader who learn will be the trader who will win forex. when traders do not learn , they can not win in the forex business. the risk of trading the small money to big is much with the emotion traders will face when they are journeying to achieving that task.
    I do not believe anything is impossible in forex business, all that matters is how the trader is going about his trading. Forex traders can use only 10$ to make $1,000,000 in just a month. This is very possible and traders should be optimistic about it and have a winning strategy and plans that would really actualize it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    it may take a while but it can happen and so its alwaysgood to run and understand that what happens as a forex market information that can prove the right thing and so developing the right tool is always very paramount and very informative in certain degrees and being sure that we have different levels and the right proposed working strength to the areas we know

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 107 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast