22 44.00%
Page 2 of 107 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: From $1 to $1000000

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Cool From $1 to $1000000

Hi everyone. It’s a crazy idea, but I’ll try. 5 years of very aggressive trade... so, It will be intresting. At first I’ll be trading at the forex market, and then at the stock market.

There are no rules, just aggressive trading without money management observation.

In case I lose one dollar, I create a new account and so on ad infinitum till I finally earn $1 000 000. I’m eager to make an ideal return schedule.

The first attempt is start. Account 172799.

The main goal is self-improvement, psychological work, fixing bad qualities that are revealed by the market. Money is the second target.

I will be posting my weekly reports and describe aggressive trading mistakes and other thoughts.
    Thank you very much for your support!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 206
    Given: 313
    WOW... that's amazing...
    From $1 to $1000000? ckckck.
    Yes I believe it, you can do it in a very long time by using good money management and good compounding trading system. Although I'm not sure at this point. But I hope you can do it well.

The main problem is... you do it without any money management. how can?
    I think the success-failure ratio is 1: 1000000 too. You have one chance to succeed among 1000000 failures.
    If we calculate it. 1000000 times of failure * $1 = $1000000, lol, your total risk is $1000000.

Sorry mate, It just my view. However, I support your efforts.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    WOW... that's amazing...
    Yes I believe it, you can do it in a very long time by using good money management and good compounding trading system. Although I'm not sure at this point. But I hope you can do it well.

I think the success-failure ratio is 1: 1000000 too. You have one chance to succeed among 1000000 failures.
    If we calculate it. 1000000 times of failure * $1 = $1000000, lol, your total risk is $1000000.

I am agree with you. It is almost impossible thing to happen with only $1 to gain $1.000.000 without proper money management and there is no system or trading plan to follow and depend on aggressive trading. I believe it will need compounding account in order to make it happen but it's very careless to trade without good preparation especially proper trading plan. No one can trade without losses at all.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 21
    This is interesting and I am not saying it is not possible, you see, there is no amount of money that we can't make from forex trading and if we should see the time gap, it is possible that such amount be made from forex.

It took him 5 years to achieve that, it is amazing and I was able to gain 16 dollar profits from my 10 dollar bonus in two days. So no doubts this could be done in the businesss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    WOW... that's amazing...

Most of time when I check this thread then there is always one question in my mind that how trader will able to do that. Because forex trading is a risky market and many time our trading analysis could be wrong even if are following good management then they is no surety that only $1 investment would give us $1000000 in trading account. We need at least $100 investment.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    no observation of any management, but just trading! This was what i read on this thread, this is not a good thing for traders to trade on. trading should be working with management, traders should never try to do trading without a cause. i can not follow anything on this thread, it will mislead new traders too.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Most of time when I check this thread then there is always one question in my mind that how trader will able to do that. Because forex trading is a risky market and many time our trading analysis could be wrong even if are following good management then they is no surety that only $1 investment would give us $1000000 in trading account. We need at least $100 investment.
    Sir, try to change your mentality about this, if you believe you can do it, you would get there one day. There was a time I opened a demo account with $250, and in that same month I traded the demo to $46000+, this proves to me that anything is possible in the market. The feeling of unbelief of traders is making them to lack the optimism, and they will never be able to reach that level if they do not believe they can make it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Sir, try to change your mentality about this, if you believe you can do it, you would get there one day. There was a time I opened a demo account with $250, and in that same month I traded the demo to $46000+, this proves to me that anything is possible in the market. The feeling of unbelief of traders is making them to lack the optimism, and they will never be able to reach that level if they do not believe they can make it.
    You are right in forex trading there is no limit to the amount of money that could be made. Although someone might want to criticize your post saying that it is impossible on real account, but then I know that it is all possible, experience has proved that to me and now I know that there is no amount of money that one can not make regardless of the amount of money been used.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    As far I know about trading its a risky business and I don't think that $1 is enough to make that much bigger amount of profit. Personally I not want to spend a lot of time in front of my computer to do trade with $1. That's a very low amount of money but I wish you a great success in forex with your $1 forex project.
    The TS is still sleep and he still sleep paralyze. Because it is very hard to compund the capital in forex trading and even hard it is not impossible. I think the TS prefer to use the compounding trading system and making money by the easy from the market. But it is really really hard to make 1 dollar grow.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    You are right in forex trading there is no limit to the amount of money that could be made. Although someone might want to criticize your post saying that it is impossible on real account, but then I know that it is all possible, experience has proved that to me and now I know that there is no amount of money that one can not make regardless of the amount of money been used.
    Of course, lots of traders would criticize you, but you should be the one to hold on upon the good faith you have in the market trading. Many of traders in the market are still failing because they can not just believe they could make it in the market, and they believe making huge money is not possible. This would always incapacitate them until they change back their way of thinking.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Of course, lots of traders would criticize you, but you should be the one to hold on upon the good faith you have in the market trading. Many of traders in the market are still failing because they can not just believe they could make it in the market, and they believe making huge money is not possible. This would always incapacitate them until they change back their way of thinking.
    Even some traders don't believe that we can make consistent 20 percent of profits in forex trading monthly. I have heard a lot about forex which almost made me to quit.

But at the same time I have experienced a lot in the business and I have come to conclusion that this could be possible even going far beyond it to is also possible.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 107 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast