23 45.10%
Page 128 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129 LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1289

Thread: From $1 to $1000000

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Cool From $1 to $1000000

Hi everyone. It’s a crazy idea, but I’ll try. 5 years of very aggressive trade... so, It will be intresting. At first I’ll be trading at the forex market, and then at the stock market.

There are no rules, just aggressive trading without money management observation.

In case I lose one dollar, I create a new account and so on ad infinitum till I finally earn $1 000 000. I’m eager to make an ideal return schedule.

The first attempt is start. Account 172799.

The main goal is self-improvement, psychological work, fixing bad qualities that are revealed by the market. Money is the second target.

I will be posting my weekly reports and describe aggressive trading mistakes and other thoughts.
    Thank you very much for your support!

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    1$ is not worth trading with because it's so small that we cannot trade with it in the standard account, we can only manage to execute a trade in the cent account but still it's not worth trading with, it can discourage trader too, so it's not a good amount to start trading with, we can do better by investing a reasonable amount to start trade if we intend of making good money.
    It is just way too bad for traders to say that he wants to start his trading with just $1, that is not what is real to me. To trade the market needs us to invest the quality amount of money, and i always say it that the traders that have not invested $500 are still not ready to trade the market. Those traders that invested lesser than $500 will always go aggressive with their trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    It is just way too bad for traders to say that he wants to start his trading with just $1, that is not what is real to me. To trade the market needs us to invest the quality amount of money, and i always say it that the traders that have not invested $500 are still not ready to trade the market. Those traders that invested lesser than $500 will always go aggressive with their trading.
    I agree with you. Trader should invest minimum 500 dollars in order to trade with 0,1 lot and do it in safe way. It will be good risk and money management with 500 dollars deposit and 0,1 lot. If traders use 100 dollars and trade with 0,1 lot so they lose money and deposit because it is not safe to trade with 100 dollars and 0,1 lot.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    It is very good for trader to make his trade perfect if we have capital behind and we are trading with small capital so it will give trader good trade plan , we just have to build our strategies , small amount will increase our stress level and it is directly effect on our decision making so for the better reason we develop our trade plan very well .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by tejaravi View Post
    It is very good for trader to make his trade perfect if we have capital behind and we are trading with small capital so it will give trader good trade plan , we just have to build our strategies , small amount will increase our stress level and it is directly effect on our decision making so for the better reason we develop our trade plan very well .
    Forex traders can not make anything perfect, we should only try to be the kind of trader that is trading well. To trade correctly is by using good capital with good skills for trading. If we did not have the good skills for trading yet, we should try to trade with fresh learning, we should not stop the learning unless we had got the experience to trade forex field.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    I know in this market for trader it is not possible to always make trade which are profitable we all do mistake so we have to make plan or share our experience which is possible and new trader will get advantage our sharing but if we do not have idea how to trade with it so we may face troubles and failure so we have to make good plan for better future trading .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Giedra View Post
    1 dollar is not a risk. Person will not feel if he will lose 1 dollar or he will gain 1 dollar. There is no difference. But trading with 1 dollar in cent account can be more useful than trading in demo and it is because it will be more interesting. 1 dollar in cent account is for learning purposes or testing the strategy but not for earning real money.
    I will trade in the demo account, instead of investing 1$ dollar in the cent account, cause am not sure I will go far in my practice or journey of a successful trading with that small amount, it will be better for me to practice and acquire more experience and knowledge about the market from the demo account, instead of wasting time trading with 1$ dollar with unrealistic plans and target in mind.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    Forex traders can not make anything perfect, we should only try to be the kind of trader that is trading well. To trade correctly is by using good capital with good skills for trading. If we did not have the good skills for trading yet, we should try to trade with fresh learning, we should not stop the learning unless we had got the experience to trade forex field.
    Forget perfection when you are trading the market, the traders that will think they can be perfect are the traders that will get to fail too much in their trading. We can get to trade the market when we have learned, and that will be what will build in the understanding of the nature of the market and how it operates for us. So that we will know how to go about it as needed.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Making 10000$ from 1$ doesn't even sound right, the better you want to earn the better your trading capital should be, you cannot invest 1$ to the market and plan to make 10000$ from it, that doesn't sound right at all, it's an unrealistic plan that you will regret in the very end, because 1$ is not a capital worth trading with.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Your thread is really the best way to earn a lots of money but sir i cannot want to earn money by some risky management . i trade with the money management in the trading . this is the best way to earn money . there is nothing bad about the trading . when we invest money we easily earn a lots from the forex trading .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by stanlon View Post
    I will trade in the demo account, instead of investing 1$ dollar in the cent account,
    Honestly, instead of trying to start trading business with just $1 then it is a lot more better to make sure that you invest your time into trading on the demo trading accounts, because at the end of it all there shall be enough increase of knowledge, skills, experience and understanding of the forex market than struggling with just that small amount of money and do nothing about your learning which is the key thing needed if you are going to start mastering the field of forex trading market overtime.

Not allowed!

Page 128 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129 LastLast