23 45.10%
Page 121 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1289

Thread: From $1 to $1000000

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Cool From $1 to $1000000

Hi everyone. It’s a crazy idea, but I’ll try. 5 years of very aggressive trade... so, It will be intresting. At first I’ll be trading at the forex market, and then at the stock market.

There are no rules, just aggressive trading without money management observation.

In case I lose one dollar, I create a new account and so on ad infinitum till I finally earn $1 000 000. I’m eager to make an ideal return schedule.

The first attempt is start. Account 172799.

The main goal is self-improvement, psychological work, fixing bad qualities that are revealed by the market. Money is the second target.

I will be posting my weekly reports and describe aggressive trading mistakes and other thoughts.
    Thank you very much for your support!

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    It don't make any sense to think we can achieve anything by just trading with 1$. This little capital will not make any difference rather we can easy loose it to the market and continue to invest such miserable amount. We must learn to treat forex as a business that needs capital to kick off. 1$ is too small and its not what I can recommend any trader to trade with if they are planning to earn good success.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 4
    I think many trillions of traders across the world have been trading in Forex, but no one has every achieved this kind of target given here. Forex is indeed a good business but here whatever we trade should be carefully planned and based on analysis. With $1 what we can expect is another $1 or at most $10 which is still remains a small thing so we should think with realistic mindset.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    It don't make any sense to think we can achieve anything by just trading with 1$. This little capital will not make any difference rather we can easy loose it to the market and continue to invest such miserable amount. We must learn to treat forex as a business that needs capital to kick off. 1$ is too small and its not what I can recommend any trader to trade with if they are planning to earn good success.
    It does not make any sense at all, i believe that this kind of traders here is a new trader when he wrote this thing that is not wise. I think that the forex trading is not easy despite the fact that it is promising to bless us when we know how to trade it carefully. Not every trader knows how to trade the market carefully, that is the problem about this. I believe that many will lose in their journey of making big target.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    As been said, there is nothing impossible in the business, any one could get to become profitable in the business depending on how much knowledge they have gained. The forex trading business takes a whole lot of learning before the trader can become profitable in the business, so it is not as though we tend to become profitable in line with the amount of money invested.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    It does not make any sense at all, i believe that this kind of traders here is a new trader when he wrote this thing that is not wise. I think that the forex trading is not easy despite the fact that it is promising to bless us when we know how to trade it carefully. Not every trader knows how to trade the market carefully, that is the problem about this. I believe that many will lose in their journey of making big target.
    Yes, there is no sense to do something with 1 dollar and especially in forex business. Trading in forex market requires capital if trader wants to earn normal money and do not waste time. Trading with a few dollars is only a game that people can play if they have nothing to do. But normal trading can be with minimum 500 dollars only.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    It don't make any sense to think we can achieve anything by just trading with 1$.
    Honestly, starting out with just as small as $1 in the field of forex trading business is a wast of time because it would never allow you to start trading the right ways and making good money over time, but it would be very hard to start earning money with it due to the fact that it is very small to start with. I think we should be willing to first learn and understand the ways of the forex market and take time to practice so well as to master the field of forex market over time and then we can start looking for money to invest into trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    This is not a good thing to believe that we can make any amount of money with a small amount of money in Forex. Such aggressiveness is not a good thing, we should learn to move slowly in Forex market with the rules being followed. A trader has to carefully study the amount of risk he can afford to take on any trade and place the stop loss. keeping the learning going, will develop us for doing the trading more logically and with better analysis.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by silentsaumya View Post
    This is not a good thing to believe that we can make any amount of money with a small amount of money in Forex. Such aggressiveness is not a good thing, we should learn to move slowly in Forex market with the rules being followed. A trader has to carefully study the amount of risk he can afford to take on any trade and place the stop loss. keeping the learning going, will develop us for doing the trading more logically and with better analysis.
    yes a trader should learn about risk and i think if we control risk we can do good, when we do not control risk and try to earn big just that is big reason of losing, main aim should be safety and with safety we can do good, if we have safe way to trade we can really make simple and straight orders, our complexity can make us loser just here

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    yes a trader should learn about risk and i think if we control risk we can do good, when we do not control risk and try to earn big just that is big reason of losing, main aim should be safety and with safety we can do good, if we have safe way to trade we can really make simple and straight orders, our complexity can make us loser just here
    It is bad to leave the risk alone and be trying to earn, that trader is making mistake. We can make money in the market, we can lose money also. What we can do that will not let us to lose easily is for us to work on the risk control and get to make money and still not lose too much to the market. That is why i am doing all i could to do my trading more efficiently.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by geddam View Post
    I think many trillions of traders across the world have been trading in Forex, but no one has every achieved this kind of target given here. Forex is indeed a good business but here whatever we trade should be carefully planned and based on analysis. With $1 what we can expect is another $1 or at most $10 which is still remains a small thing so we should think with realistic mindset.
    I agree with you, trader can expect to earn 10 dollars with initial 1 dollar and it will be very good trading results 10 times earning. But earning cents is not interesting and trader will lose his dollar when he will start to gamble. Traders should invest normal money if they want to earn something real that they can feel in the pocket.

Not allowed!

Page 121 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125 ... LastLast