From $1 to $1000000 - Page 117

View Poll Results: Is it really?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

28 54.90%
  • No

23 45.10%
Page 117 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1289

Thread: From $1 to $1000000

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Cool From $1 to $1000000

Hi everyone. It’s a crazy idea, but I’ll try. 5 years of very aggressive trade... so, It will be intresting. At first I’ll be trading at the forex market, and then at the stock market.

There are no rules, just aggressive trading without money management observation.

In case I lose one dollar, I create a new account and so on ad infinitum till I finally earn $1 000 000. I’m eager to make an ideal return schedule.

The first attempt is start. Account 172799.

The main goal is self-improvement, psychological work, fixing bad qualities that are revealed by the market. Money is the second target.

I will be posting my weekly reports and describe aggressive trading mistakes and other thoughts.
    Thank you very much for your support!

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Penuelophir, when we try to achieve targets which are not based on reality we can lose just, i also saw many traders who invest smaller and want to earn bigger so this is not possible, for successful trading we need to know a realistic based way, if we are trying to earn big from smaller capital or money we can lose just, i believe we can do well just if we learn trade well if we do not learn well we can lose

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    Penuelophir, when we try to achieve targets which are not based on reality we can lose just, i also saw many traders who invest smaller and want to earn bigger so this is not possible, for successful trading we need to know a realistic based way, if we are trying to earn big from smaller capital or money we can lose just, i believe we can do well just if we learn trade well if we do not learn well we can lose
    every target can be achieved in this world we have a lot of examples where people become rich in short period but its ideal case, we can become rich but it takes time, so if you do not have good luck then make hard work and give it time, these things can make you better and make you able to earn some good profit for good income because everyone can not have good same luck

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    The big target is not easily achieved, this is what is mostly causing pains for traders. When traders are trying to push things too hard in the market, the trader tends to lose instead, that is why we are not always gaining the way we want when we are trading the market. We can get to trade rightly only when we have all its takes to trade confidently and with experience, that is the situation here. We should likewise think rightly and within what is possible.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Earnings targets shoul be real and trader will be able to go forward step by step but if trader has unrealistic earnings target so he will lose money because he will be in a hurry to do big and unrealistic profits. On the other hand traders must have experience and knowledge to trade in forex market and it will help to achieve goals and success.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    If you don't have the necessary amount to start trading, you should practice more in the demo account because there is no ending to our learning, it's the more we learn we improve so much, so we should continue to learn until we have reasonable amount to start trading with, as for 1$ that is not a good amount to invest to trade with and have a target on.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Giedra View Post
    Earnings targets shoul be real and trader will be able to go forward step by step but if trader has unrealistic earnings target so he will lose money because he will be in a hurry to do big and unrealistic profits. On the other hand traders must have experience and knowledge to trade in forex market and it will help to achieve goals and success.
    Anything that is not real is what i make sure that i do not associate myself with as far as the forex field is concerned. I know that when we are not real with our trading plans, we will never get to be real with the success we will want to gain from the forex field. The article here is a bad one too, there is no forex traders who can get it fulfilled. It could only be fulfilled if the trader is about to do magic.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    I think it is a lot more better for us to talk about ways through which we can become skillful forex traders than trying to set unrealistic trading dreams which can never be achieved when things are not properly arranged the way they should be over time, and one of the things to make sure of is gaining adequate trading knowledge and experiences through investing much time into learning the ways of the forex trading business and then is when all other things shall start fallen in its place.
    It is a hard thing to trade the market with the realistic plan, there is no way traders will get better when they do not have the good plans that will be of help to them. To trade the market needs traders to have the quality experience too, all these are needed to make sure that traders are doing well, that will keep trading better for us. We can get to trade the market with all these three and be successful in no time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    It's hard to be thinking towards the chance of making huge profits with 1$. I don't see such low capital becoming thousands not to talk of millions. If you want to trade forex, do what it takes to invest better amount of capital that can enable you trade better in forex. 1$ is too low and I don't see this capital making any headway or giving us enough possibilities to earn large amount of income. Investing good will work for us and we must get prepared for it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    It is a hard thing to trade the market with the realistic plan, there is no way traders will get better when they do not have the good plans that will be of help to them.
    It is when your trading plan is realistic in nature then we can start earning money when we have means of understanding what we are doing and means of following the ways of the forex market. There is no way we can make things happen for us when we are trying to make use of the unrealistic means or methods because at the end of the day we can not be able to achieve anything due to the fact that it is not possible to achieve such things at the firsts place. So it is very important that we come into the field of forex trading with good dreams and not somethings that are not possible to get by.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    It is when your trading plan is realistic in nature then we can start earning money when we have means of understanding what we are doing and means of following the ways of the forex market.
    this is really important if we have good realistic targets we can do well, if we do not have realistic ways we can lose because if we try to earn very big from smaller capital in end we will lose all just, so make sure you are not doing this, everyone know how much he can earn safely so we should not cross that line, no doubt every one want to earn big but this is possible just with good capital and time, so give it time and experience for success and profit

Not allowed!

Page 117 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127 ... LastLast