Lawners Scalper Trading Journal - Page 11
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Lawners Scalper Trading Journal

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19

Lawners Scalper Trading Journal

Today i have decide to work of the journal on noticing statements about the return of the work with the evaluation of the different trading system on focusing with the short terms trading with the short TP on target with the details on projection.

The system should use of the different indicator as to practice of the choice on selection as by the evaluation and more of confirmation by the records on articles from the expert trader from various source with the link of information.

With the first day the practice shows of the good return on completing 70% target to work by the USA session.

Attachment 12401

With the EA to helps on automation, the trailing stop function helps on securing short pips to closed with the reversal movement of the market.

The analytics should commented on focus with the use of indicator system and the chance of those to helps on completing the projected target to close of short TP with the order.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by lawners1791; 04-10-2015 at 07:29 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    the expert that is used for trading maybe good because it has trailing stop and so this keep trading safe all time and protect the profits made, if the expert work well then it will let the trader to make money easily but the trader should trade with the suitable lot size to avoid increasing the risk to big level and makes trading trading more dangerous.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    the expert that is used for trading maybe good because it has trailing stop and so this keep trading safe all time and protect the profits made, if the expert work well then it will let the trader to make money easily but the trader should trade with the suitable lot size to avoid increasing the risk to big level and makes trading trading more dangerous.
    well if you analysis the trend successfully then you can take the trade with high lot because market mostly move in the trend side and once your got some profit on the high risk and better move the stop loss to break even to get the maximum profit and that high risk become risk free trade and if market give more profit than that will be your bounty .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    well if you analysis the trend successfully then you can take the trade with high lot because market mostly move in the trend side
    I think this is why most of us are failing in the field of forex trading market because we would think that there is a certainty about the price that we would begin to make use of huge trading lots which only leads to losing huge amount of money or even blowing out our trading accounts. I think we should be reasonable enough to understand that none of us can perfectly predict the future prices and as such we should be very clear about th risk we take due to the fact that huge risks could expose our trading account to risks too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    When I want to trade using scalping as the main focus, I would prefer that strategy that allows me to manage my trades myself, an expert advisor may malfunction at some point which consequently could bring unexpected losses to the trader, with scalping, there are too many dangerous moment we will experience, sometimes our account will survive, but in extreme cases it would result in the great distress.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    I think this is why most of us are failing in the field of forex trading market because we would think that there is a certainty about the price that we would begin to make use of huge trading lots which only leads to losing huge amount of money or even blowing out our trading accounts. I think we should be reasonable enough to understand that none of us can perfectly predict the future prices and as such we should be very clear about th risk we take due to the fact that huge risks could expose our trading account to risks too.
    i am talking about the trend friend when ever market move in trend like the trending pair like gold oil and index the never came back to the opposite side until it hit the support or resistance level how ever on that case you can take high risk with high lot and move the sl at break even once you will achieved the 10 pip profit because trend market can give you more than 500 pip per trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    When I want to trade using scalping as the main focus, I would prefer that strategy that allows me to manage my trades myself, an expert advisor may malfunction at some point which consequently could bring unexpected losses to the trader, with scalping, there are too many dangerous moment we will experience, sometimes our account will survive, but in extreme cases it would result in the great distress.
    Personally, I make use of the expert advisor when I am scalping because it is one of the easiest means to set my stop loss and take profits due to the scalping requires a lot of fastness and smartness then I employ this root to do it for me and it have been doing a great work. I do not do use it to execute my open trades due to the fact that they might not work the proper way of which I am trading and as such leading to series of mistakes but I still believe that if I could develop an expert advisor that thinks and acts like me then I would start making use of it .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Scalping cannot be done without the trend, I believe that scalping is one profitable strategy, but the understanding regarding the dominant trend will created a higher chance for profit, I did a small scalping this morning in gbpusd and EUR USD by selling and I was able to make a small profit, I had to exit those trades earlier because I understand the trend is already up, so I did a counter trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Personally, when I scalp so I do not use expert advisors. I think that the best scalping is near support resistance levels where market struggles and market moves both directions. I do not like scalping like today when market moves slowly and there is no clear direction where market will move. Today is not the day I can scalp well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    @Rola, scalping with expert advisor makes it more difficult to make money from the market, if we want to scalp, then we should be prepared to pay the prize by practicing with the demo account using a specific indicator, I generally prefer the Ichimoku because it has some many different things we can use for trading and confirmation, it is a rich indicator that each person can earn profits with, there is not need to use an expert advisor.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lawners1791 View Post
    Today i have decide to work of the journal on noticing statements about the return of the work with the evaluation of the different trading system on focusing with the short terms trading with the short TP on target with the details on projection.

The system should use of the different indicator as to practice of the choice on selection as by the evaluation and more of confirmation by the records on articles from the expert trader from various source with the link of information.

With the first day the practice shows of the good return on completing 70% target to work by the USA session.

Attachment 12401

With the EA to helps on automation, the trailing stop function helps on securing short pips to closed with the reversal movement of the market.

The analytics should commented on focus with the use of indicator system and the chance of those to helps on completing the projected target to close of short TP with the order.
    good night, congratulations on the opening of this daily trading journal, hopefully we can share our knowledge in this trading journal, and hopefully we can share useful information about forex trading,
    and what I understand above is that your target in the USA session is 70%. In my opinion it is a very remarkable achievement and in my opinion the achievement is very realistic, I hope I can make an achievement like you for the future.

Not allowed!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast