Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Bank Interventions and its Effects

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 204

Smile Bank Interventions and its Effects

Hello traders,

I would like to tell you about the Intervention of the Banks in the Forex markets and its Effects.

What is a Bank Intervention?
    Each country has a Bank known as its Central Bank whose task is to oversee their country,s Forex rate and Forex reserves. In general a Central Bank of the Nation will hold large Forex Reserves which may be needed in the times of crisis like a Bank Intervention. There are certain times when the economy of the Country is not doing good and the Bank may plan to Enter in the Forex markets in order to Stabilize the Forex rates.

The Sole Purpose of a Bank Intervention is to benefit its own country but in the Process it makes large movements in the Forex currencies and this causes lots of Gains/ Losses to the Retails FX Traders.

What is the Catalyst for a Bank Intervention?
    The main Catalyst or the Triggering event that will make a Central Bank to Intervene in the Forex markets can depend on Many factors like the Natural Calamity in the case of Bank of Japan or the need to maintain a Floor rate in the case of the Swiss National Bank. The sole Objective is to Stabilize the financial situation of the country with the Forex reserves.

How to Benefit from a Bank Intervention?
    When a trader is constantly in touch with the Forex markets and the news he will know that whether or not their is a Potential Catalyst which will cause a Bank to Intervene in the Forex markets. If there are some Indications then he can well plan his trade with a lot of Free margins so that in the case of a large move in the FX markets he will stand to gain a lot of money.

Which Central Banks are more likely to Intervene?
    • Bank of Japan (BoJ)
    • Swiss National Bank (SNB)
    • European Central Bank (ECB)
    • Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
    • Federal Reserve (Fed)
    • Bank of England (BoE)
    • Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA)
    • Bank of Canada (BoC)
    • Reserve Bank of New Zealand (RBNZ)

In the On-going discussions i will tell you more about Bank Intervention and its Effects on the Forex markets

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    Yes Usd is the main and the most important currency. Also Usa is the most powerful country and hence it news can affect entire Forex market. The reason i was attracted to trading forex in the first place was making money. i was very greedy when i started trading, but over time, i learned to trade properly and am fairly good at trading now.
    Right, as of the moment USD is the main currency in trading because its the biggest used currency reserve, they maybe powerful in terms of military power but in terms of economy they are now only second to China and once CNY(chinese yuan) become part of the currency reserve which most expert believe to be pushed by IMF late this year then their will be a major shake up in the currency market, the US dollar will depreciate as Chinese Yuan will dominate. Remember this post!

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Right, as of the moment USD is the main currency in trading because its the biggest used currency reserve, they maybe powerful in terms of military power but in terms of economy they are now only second to China and once CNY(chinese yuan) become part of the currency reserve which most expert believe to be pushed by IMF late this year then their will be a major shake up in the currency market, the US dollar will depreciate as Chinese Yuan will dominate. Remember this post!
    I do not think you know what you are saying, there is never a way the Chinese Yuan will dominant the USD. You are looking at it at the economical level, but you forget about the stability as well. What currency is as stable as the USD? They have faced many challenges, and they are still standing firm. Power is not shifted as easy as you think.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 216
    Given: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I do not think you know what you are saying, there is never a way the Chinese Yuan will dominant the USD. You are looking at it at the economical level, but you forget about the stability as well. What currency is as stable as the USD? They have faced many challenges, and they are still standing firm. Power is not shifted as easy as you think.
    That is true. Though nothing is totally impossible but still is is almost impossible for Chinese Yuan to outperform the US Dollar. But there is nothing wrong to hope anything and so dear techboy you can keep up with your hopes. I would also feel good if my Indian rupee will become the leading currency pair in the world. But these are our mere passions I think and being realistic even when being passionate is a good thing. Realistically Usd will continue to be the major in foreseeable future.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    That is true. Though nothing is totally impossible but still is is almost impossible for Chinese Yuan to outperform the US Dollar. But there is nothing wrong to hope anything and so dear techboy you can keep up with your hopes. I would also feel good if my Indian rupee will become the leading currency pair in the world. But these are our mere passions I think and being realistic even when being passionate is a good thing. Realistically Usd will continue to be the major in foreseeable future.
    Well, i agree with you in here regarding that problem. First of all, you need to see that the current china yuan is doing more easing and printing more money. SO that simply means that they will get even weaker in the future. Not to mention that they have some debt that still uncleared as well. So we need a lot of things that keep pushing yuan for lower against usd.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Well, i agree with you in here regarding that problem. First of all, you need to see that the current china yuan is doing more easing and printing more money. SO that simply means that they will get even weaker in the future. Not to mention that they have some debt that still uncleared as well. So we need a lot of things that keep pushing yuan for lower against usd.
    It is true that over the recent times the data that is coming out of China is not positive at all and we should remember this fact and also know that if we are trading in the Commodity currencies they do get affected by it and we have to understand this.

There are times when our trading is not going as we want to be and this is why we have to restrain from doing such types of trade

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nsawork View Post
    It is true that over the recent times the data that is coming out of China is not positive at all and we should remember this fact and also know that if we are trading in the Commodity currencies they do get affected by it and we have to understand this.

There are times when our trading is not going as we want to be and this is why we have to restrain from doing such types of trade
    Well, the commodity are quite dying right now and that is why china is going down. But actually the real reason comes from china since they are the one that makes commodities falls down except oil. Since they are not buying then the prices falls down. And then the commodities country even cutting their rates such as Australia, i quess it's almost certain already bro.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Well, the commodity are quite dying right now and that is why china is going down. But actually the real reason comes from china since they are the one that makes commodities falls down except oil. Since they are not buying then the prices falls down. And then the commodities country even cutting their rates such as Australia, i quess it's almost certain already bro.
    Yes this is a fact that i see after the Reserve Bank of Australia has decided to reduce the interest rates and this is also a reason why we see that the value of the Australian dollar is going down now a days. We also see that many of the Commodities are also under pressure.

And if we are actually trading in them then we should always think before placing our orders in such deals.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 252
    Given: 504
    Well mate I don't spend much time with commodity trading, and don't focus much on its fundamental factor's too. But you are correct that china investor's affect commodities in a big way. Specially Crude oil, So you are a current commodity trader or do mostly trade in currency pairs? In which type of commodity you mostly do trade mate?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    the use as working of the news analytics on appealing the better decision with the trading order as those to had with the customs as trader manages of the selection with the distinct on rules with the preset on strategy as entering market with the focus on manage with the scopes on analytics targeting the uniques on options to work of the submission of the good order with the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Well mate I don't spend much time with commodity trading, and don't focus much on its fundamental factor's too. But you are correct that china investor's affect commodities in a big way. Specially Crude oil, So you are a current commodity trader or do mostly trade in currency pairs? In which type of commodity you mostly do trade mate?
    For now i watch the oil pair. After all, one of the biggest oil producer in the world is the united states. So that will make a lot of difference and movement as well in the US dollar. But i watch the New zealand as well. The commodities that will move new zealand dollars are kiwi and the milk. the dairy prices will surely change the trend in the new zealand and kiwi as well.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast