Days Indicator
Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 152

Thread: Days Indicator

  1. #1
    Trader Azis Muslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    5,514
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193

    Days Indicator

    Greetings

    Here I would like to share to you all an indicator that shows days in our MT4 trading platform.Though it will not gives us any trading signal, but it will help us to see the market days easier. I also use this in my platform because it is really useful to me.

    I will help you to change the settings.
    1. Make sure you have downloaded the indicator here, and paste it on correct directory.

    2. To enlarge the font size,
    a) Simply right-click your mouse and click indicator list,
    b) Choose C_days indicator then click Edit,
    c) Change the Value of FontSize and type how big you want your font.
    Attachment 12374

    3. To edit the days (you can change it with your language or just make it longer and bigger),
    a) Follow the a) and b) steps above,
    b) Change the Value of the Text1,2,3,4,5 and type the days.
    Attachment 12375

    Just trying to help people here. Happy trading!!

    Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    146
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Thank you Very much.I have only head of this indicator never thought of try but by seen you thread i think i should give it the try once and see how much this indicator can help me in my trading.I am always search of good indicators.If you have any other indicator please share with us too.

    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Hello, with what you have explained and the picture on the thread you have posted, I do not see nay use for this piece of program. You said it will not give signal to traders, so what is the benefits you are enjoying in it? You only way it is useful for you, how is it useful for you? We would appreciate a distinct words concerning its benefits.

    Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Trader Azis Muslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    5,514
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Hello, with what you have explained and the picture on the thread you have posted, I do not see nay use for this piece of program. You said it will not give signal to traders, so what is the benefits you are enjoying in it? You only way it is useful for you, how is it useful for you? We would appreciate a distinct words concerning its benefits.
    First thing first, this indicator just show days in our trading platform so it will help traders to see what day today and we can simply see the dates too in our chart with no need to see a calender. It is very useful to me since I count market open start at Thursday and close at Wednesday. It is easy for some people to know that market open is at Monday but I am not like that. Well then, enjoy.

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Trader lawners1791's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lawners Makesup
    Posts
    11,924
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    the indy could not be opened please attach new ones with the working version.

    Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Trader
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    32
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    Greetings

    Here I would like to share to you all an indicator that shows days in our MT4 trading platform.Though it will not gives us any trading signal, but it will help us to see the market days easier. I also use this in my platform because it is really useful to me.

    I will help you to change the settings.
    1. Make sure you have downloaded the indicator here, and paste it on correct directory.

    2. To enlarge the font size,
    a) Simply right-click your mouse and click indicator list,
    b) Choose C_days indicator then click Edit,
    c) Change the Value of FontSize and type how big you want your font.


    3. To edit the days (you can change it with your language or just make it longer and bigger),
    a) Follow the a) and b) steps above,
    b) Change the Value of the Text1,2,3,4,5 and type the days.


    Just trying to help people here. Happy trading!!
    thank you for sharing your indicator so i should be use on demo account because market will not run with indicator direction.so my advice is we should be use indicator on demo account then we can use on real account because indicator give us fake signal and they are give signal after market go. some time we got buy signal and market go down and then indicator give us sell signal.

    Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gulfstream; 06-02-2015 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Del pictures

  7. #7
    Trader Hukam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,615
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    First thing first, this indicator just show days in our trading platform so it will help traders to see what day today and we can simply see the dates too in our chart with no need to see a calender. It is very useful to me since I count market open start at Thursday and close at Wednesday. It is easy for some people to know that market open is at Monday but I am not like that. Well then, enjoy.
    Thanks for this mate, This is a new indicator for me, and I never heard about this till now, I think its good for trader's they can check what is the today, most of time I forget about the date and day, because I am a very busy trader. This indicator will help me to solve this problem now, and please add time and date too along with it then it would me more better and helpful for us.

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    This is a good indicator and with the help of this indicator we can know about our trading day's very easily. There are many trader's who are very busy in their trading and they don't keep in mind the day's names all the time so for them its a very good indicator. Personally for me its not a big issue so I not want to use this indicator on my chart.

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,980
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    The download link can not be open and be download. I do not understand how the beneficial using of this indicator. But I still furious about this indicator. The using this indicator can be good for trader to get more comfortable using meta trader. Meta trader can be so much easier by using more custom indicator.

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    200
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 28
    what you make use of explained and the picture towards thread you employ posted, we do not check out nay MAKE USE OF about this piece of program. people said It will eventually not allow program code in order to traders, consequently What\'s the launch you are enjoying within it? a person single way This is useful intended for you, how will be The item helpful with regard to you? when i would get pleasure from a distinct words with regards to it is benefits.

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •