Days Indicator - Page 3
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Days Indicator

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193

Days Indicator

Greetings

Here I would like to share to you all an indicator that shows days in our MT4 trading platform.Though it will not gives us any trading signal, but it will help us to see the market days easier. I also use this in my platform because it is really useful to me.

I will help you to change the settings.
    1. Make sure you have downloaded the indicator here, and paste it on correct directory.

2. To enlarge the font size,
    a) Simply right-click your mouse and click indicator list,
    b) Choose C_days indicator then click Edit,
    c) Change the Value of FontSize and type how big you want your font.
    Attachment 12374

3. To edit the days (you can change it with your language or just make it longer and bigger),
    a) Follow the a) and b) steps above,
    b) Change the Value of the Text1,2,3,4,5 and type the days.
    Attachment 12375

Just trying to help people here. Happy trading!!

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    If an indicator will not help you to take better decision on trade or provide a signal then , it is not really worth downloading it. The indicator you intend to share which you claim does not give any signal is not even attached on a chart for us to see and see if there is a way we can adapt it to suit our own trading style. I think it will be better to always attach a chart because a picture explains better than a million words
    I'm sorry that the attachment has been deleted from months ago. I never thought this old thread still carry on until now. Worthy or not, it's all your decision to make. I share something here not to mention that people here should get this thing downloaded, it's just a simple share, my indicator that shows only days. Fortunately, since you said it is not really worth downloading it, there's no need for us here to discuss because it doesn't help you but me here. Once again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Of course, there is nothing perfect in the market, not the trader, not the market and not the trading indicator. This is why traders should try to fully understand the indicator or systems they are using very well, and they should now plan on making it work for them. However, traders should not choose a wrong indicator, because not all indicators are actually good.
    Yes I can understand that brother actually the indicator's, tools, and a strategy all these have some weaknesses in trading. Market is not same all the time it have differ kinds of patterns and trader's have to understand this very well that our tools, indicator's and strategies will not work fine in all the patterns, some time we have to be honest with losses and cut loss or stop loss.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    these depends on wht you are looking for, there candle sticks and charts for a day trading and for the right reasons that we have, to run the market wth given chances we are all better of as traders if we rule the given chances as a market we are all known to value the best in every market for these is what markets that we see

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    I'm sorry that the attachment has been deleted from months ago. I never thought this old thread still carry on until now. Worthy or not, it's all your decision to make. I share something here not to mention that people here should get this thing downloaded, it's just a simple share, my indicator that shows only days. Fortunately, since you said it is not really worth downloading it, there's no need for us here to discuss because it doesn't help you but me here. Once again, sorry for the inconvenience.
    Oh that's so sad sir I think you should again re upload your indicator so that I can take the advantage of it as you are saying that it shows the days on chart? Can you tell me which type of calculation it does to show us the days in our forex trading chart. I am really interested to learn this business and little bit confused too about it. Waiting for your reply.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by Kariuki View Post
    these depends on wht you are looking for, there candle sticks and charts for a day trading and for the right reasons that we have, to run the market wth given chances we are all better of as traders if we rule the given chances as a market we are all known to value the best in every market for these is what markets that we see
    The candlestick chart pattern is useful in our trading analysis for sure and depend upon you that which kind of time frame you are using in forex, I am using long term time frames and I mostly like to use pin bar and hammer pattern for trades with candlesticks beside of it most of time I remain busy with the trading of support and resistance.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    The candlestick chart pattern is useful in our trading analysis for sure and depend upon you that which kind of time frame you are using in forex, I am using long term time frames and I mostly like to use pin bar and hammer pattern for trades with candlesticks beside of it most of time I remain busy with the trading of support and resistance.
    It is useful when traders can find the way to amke it useful for themselves. I know much with the market when the trading is good and the analysis is better, the trader can use it to make money, I know many of the candlesticks pattern, but traders who uses them have to understand them to know which one is strong and not strong for trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Yes for this we need experience buddy, as you are saying there are so many candlestick patterns and all those would not be profitable all the time now its your own choice that how many of them you want to use in trading I mostly use the pin bar trading setup with support and resistance and it give me a very good result in average.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Oh that's so sad sir I think you should again re upload your indicator so that I can take the advantage of it as you are saying that it shows the days on chart? Can you tell me which type of calculation it does to show us the days in our forex trading chart. I am really interested to learn this business and little bit confused too about it. Waiting for your reply.
    Hello sir, it seems like I can not find that indicator in my whole database in my laptop. Probably deleted but I do not know it exactly yet. Yeah I think I have to re upload the indicator here so people can take some advantages of it. There is no specific calculation about the indicator, it just shows the day in our trading chart which can make us easily to see what day is today and the previous day without seeing the calendar. Just it, another simple indicator from me. By the way, please wait for some time till I upload the indicator in the next page. Thank you for your patience.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

Updated Thread - Attachment Added

Hi mates

As promised before, I got this indicator that shows Days starting Monday to Friday in our trading chart to make it simple to see what day is today without seeing the calendar. It does not calculate anything or gives any signal to trade, remember it just shows the day trading. Check this out guys.

C_days. (1).ex4

Simply copy paste the file to your Indicator folder, then apply it in your trading charts.

A is to change the font size of the days.
    B is to edit your days as you wish, example: change the language to your own or make all letters in capital.
    C is to change your days color as you wish.

Feel free to make some experiments of this indicator mates. Hope this helpful.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    thanks for sharing of the indicator, it is good to tell you the day of trading but i think it is useless for trading as it will not help the trader for getting any signals of trading and so it will not be wanted for many traders because the traders always look for the indicators that give them signals for trading and help them to trade well and make money from forex.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast