Days Indicator - Page 2
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 152

Thread: Days Indicator

  1. #1
    Trader Azis Muslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    5,514
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193

    Days Indicator

    Greetings

    Here I would like to share to you all an indicator that shows days in our MT4 trading platform.Though it will not gives us any trading signal, but it will help us to see the market days easier. I also use this in my platform because it is really useful to me.

    I will help you to change the settings.
    1. Make sure you have downloaded the indicator here, and paste it on correct directory.

    2. To enlarge the font size,
    a) Simply right-click your mouse and click indicator list,
    b) Choose C_days indicator then click Edit,
    c) Change the Value of FontSize and type how big you want your font.
    Attachment 12374

    3. To edit the days (you can change it with your language or just make it longer and bigger),
    a) Follow the a) and b) steps above,
    b) Change the Value of the Text1,2,3,4,5 and type the days.
    Attachment 12375

    Just trying to help people here. Happy trading!!

    Not allowed!

  2. #11
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    194
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Some indicators are good and some indicators are not give the perfect result.Though there is no indicators give perfect result some something is good.days indicators are another indicators in Forex market for doing trade in perfect way.

    Not allowed!

  3. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by mamunkh View Post
    Some indicators are good and some indicators are not give the perfect result.Though there is no indicators give perfect result some something is good.days indicators are another indicators in Forex market for doing trade in perfect way.
    Of course, there is nothing perfect in the market, not the trader, not the market and not the trading indicator. This is why traders should try to fully understand the indicator or systems they are using very well, and they should now plan on making it work for them. However, traders should not choose a wrong indicator, because not all indicators are actually good.

    Not allowed!

  4. #13
    Trader khodega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    126
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    In forex market there use many indicators .Some indicators are in hourly some indicators are daily.All the indicators are given good result.Some indicators are not given good result.But do not give up looking indicators.Daily indicators are little use.

    Not allowed!

  5. #14
    Trader
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    26
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    how about you share with the member forum how it makes it easy for you to choose the best currency pair to trade as sometimes i find my self missing on profitable trades because i didnt have the information on extreem sides of both the currencies weakness and strength.

    Not allowed!

  6. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    State Himachal Pradesh
    Posts
    9,370
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Of course, there is nothing perfect in the market, not the trader, not the market and not the trading indicator. This is why traders should try to fully understand the indicator or systems they are using very well, and they should now plan on making it work for them. However, traders should not choose a wrong indicator, because not all indicators are actually good.
    Yes because we are not only talking about the custom indicator's there are many more third party indicator's too, but I feel that trend follower indicator's are best for trader's. Trader should choose the better one and should test it for couple of months in demo trading. Because many indicator's provide signals very quickly and they could be wrong many time. My trading style is totally based upon the trend, so I use moving average mostly.

    Not allowed!

  7. #16
    Trader Hukam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,615
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by mamunkh View Post
    Some indicators are good and some indicators are not give the perfect result.Though there is no indicators give perfect result some something is good.days indicators are another indicators in Forex market for doing trade in perfect way.
    Mate this is only helpful to know about the name of days, some time we are very busy and not time to check the calender dates and news, its a good indicator with the use of this we can see that which days are very important for us and on which days we don't have check much on the page of economic calender. For now I am not using this indicator but it could be a good indicator for all of you.

    Not allowed!

  8. #17
    Trader layigold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    10,145
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    If an indicator will not help you to take better decision on trade or provide a signal then , it is not really worth downloading it. The indicator you intend to share which you claim does not give any signal is not even attached on a chart for us to see and see if there is a way we can adapt it to suit our own trading style. I think it will be better to always attach a chart because a picture explains better than a million words

    Not allowed!

  9. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,530
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Mate this is only helpful to know about the name of days, some time we are very busy and not time to check the calender dates and news, its a good indicator with the use of this we can see that which days are very important for us and on which days we don't have check much on the page of economic calender. For now I am not using this indicator but it could be a good indicator for all of you.
    I am not the traders who trade the news, and i do not think i need this as such. And working in the market is by what i know and see on the trading chart, and i do not think i am leaving things out of place while i do trading. In this way, i think trading is more on what traders can do for themselves with good strategy or indicator of use.

    Not allowed!

  10. #19
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,488
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    That works in some form to understand the same and be sure that we are all known to work in forex and we have to run the market is well channels that we can do a lot as we have to work as well in certain positions that we work in forex, these is well informed and day indicators are well for me,I us CCI and Momentum, also on balance they are great in knowing when to buy and when to sell

    Not allowed!

  11. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,919
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    I am not the traders who trade the news, and i do not think i need this as such. And working in the market is by what i know and see on the trading chart, and i do not think i am leaving things out of place while i do trading. In this way, i think trading is more on what traders can do for themselves with good strategy or indicator of use.
    There are so many opportunities coming and going in this business so its necessary that we have stick with the risky news trading style we can work with our technical analysis and can wait for the right time. Patience is important and without any patience nobody can make better money from forex. Trading on news would be an aggressive style of trading for me so technical trading is seeming for me.

    Not allowed!

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •