Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233 LastLast

Thread: MT4 Problems

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1

MT4 Problems

Hello guys
    I want share that some time we do face some problems in mt4 software.I my self faced the problem in mt4 platform but a only a few times.My internet working fine and all charts were opening fine.But My chart of one currency pair was not loading and that whole day my chart do not load screen only show for that pair is Waiting for the update.I restarted my mt4 many times.Restarted even my computer but that day that currency pair chart does not loaded.So do you have faced any problems like these then Please Share.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Whenever your meta trader is not work fine then your must need to uninstall it and install again that software because this is sign that your meta trader files are corrupt. Then you must need download it again from your roboforex member area after uninstall it. Then you need to restart your laptop and install that new software which your are download latest in your laptop. I am sure then its work fine.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaraIqbal View Post
    Whenever your meta trader is not work fine then your must need to uninstall it and install again that software because this is sign that your meta trader files are corrupt. Then you must need download it again from your roboforex member area after uninstall it. Then you need to restart your laptop and install that new software which your are download latest in your laptop. I am sure then its work fine.
    I have seen some forex traders complaining one or two things about their mt4 platform. But in all cases i have with them, the traders are the ones at fault, i have never had a problem with my mt4 platform, and this is my almost 4 years of trading with that forex platform. One of the problem in whom traders always have is when they are using the old versions of the mt4 on their computer, they will have to update it regularly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I have seen some forex traders complaining one or two things about their mt4 platform. But in all cases i have with them, the traders are the ones at fault, i have never had a problem with my mt4 platform, and this is my almost 4 years of trading with that forex platform. One of the problem in whom traders always have is when they are using the old versions of the mt4 on their computer, they will have to update it regularly.
    I do not care how much some traders could make complains, I am used to that. Most of the complains are from them, they will still be complaining, that is their faults. I think that with this case of complaint here, you could see that this is not happening generally to mt4 platform. This naturally means that the fault lies with the trader, the computer gadget of that trader is faulty somehow.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Mt4 is still my favorite trading platform, it's simple, easy and very effective platform to trade with and ever since I start to trade with this terminal I have never experience any issue with it, this terminal always run smoothly without any problem, so I wonder the type of problem some traders are having with this terminal, cause mt4 work very well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    The important thing is that the internet is very stable enough to run trading. Because what I feel is that even though it isn't fast, the internet is still able to trade so that it can be comfortable because the internet stability is suitable for trading. for further trading is using the n eough small money to trade and then we can generate profit

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    The important thing is that the internet is very stable enough to run trading. Because what I feel is that even though it isn't fast, the internet is still able to trade so that it can be comfortable because the internet stability is suitable for trading. for further trading is using the n eough small money to trade and then we can generate profit
    There are many things that can cause the MT4 terminal not to work well, but that is never the main problem of the MT4 terminal, it is either the problem as a results of the trader himself or the phone and the computer system which the trader is using to trade the MT4 terminal. I know that virus problem and internet correction is the most seen issues with traders using MT4 terminal to trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Mt4 is still my favorite trading platform, it's simple, easy and very effective platform to trade with and ever since I start to trade with this terminal I have never experience any issue with it, this terminal always run smoothly without any problem, so I wonder the type of problem some traders are having with this terminal, cause mt4 work very well.
    I like the mt4 forex platform too, i can not say that it is not my favorite. All i know is that the mt4 platform is good to work with, it is such the forex platform that has many possibilities for trading, that makes me to be trading it. I do not have a single problem since i have being trading with the mt4 platform, that makes it to be the best forex platform i have ever used.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I like the mt4 forex platform too, i can not say that it is not my favorite. All i know is that the mt4 platform is good to work with, it is such the forex platform that has many possibilities for trading, that makes me to be trading it. I do not have a single problem since i have being trading with the mt4 platform, that makes it to be the best forex platform i have ever used.
    I know that there will not be a trader that will not like the mt4 trading platform, i like this trading platform so much. The reason for me to like this trading platform so much is simply because it is simple and it is working offline. The stability at which the mt4 trading platform is trading is great, i have never seen another platform working like that.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    when then server of the broker down we can not do any thing on terminal.but is is happened few second after few seconds every thing will be fine.
    the right manners for the trading .also some problems may due to the ignorance of the rules ofr the trading

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I have never experience problem with the mt4 platform before, the terminal work very well at all time, being quite some time I start trading with the roboforex platform too and I still can't find a single problem with this mt4 platform, this platform is built strongly and the server of roboforex are also working perfectly well, so I have never experience any problem in this platform.

Not allowed!

Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233 LastLast