MT4 Problems
Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: MT4 Problems

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

MT4 Problems

Hello guys
    I want share that some time we do face some problems in mt4 software.I my self faced the problem in mt4 platform but a only a few times.My internet working fine and all charts were opening fine.But My chart of one currency pair was not loading and that whole day my chart do not load screen only show for that pair is Waiting for the update.I restarted my mt4 many times.Restarted even my computer but that day that currency pair chart does not loaded.So do you have faced any problems like these then Please Share.

Oh that's a serious problem mate, but you have no shared about that currency pair. Which type of currency pair you are not able to see for the whole day on your terminal. I am also using robo forex mt4 terminal since a long time and I don't have any problem like you till now, If you will share the name of that forex currency pair only then I can give more information about it mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Oh that's a serious problem mate, but you have no shared about that currency pair. Which type of currency pair you are not able to see for the whole day on your terminal. I am also using robo forex mt4 terminal since a long time and I don't have any problem like you till now, If you will share the name of that forex currency pair only then I can give more information about it mate.
    It seems there is that kind of problem with mt4,but i think it's from the broker.I experienced the same thing with this broker known as forex time.I opened a demo account and at first i have been trading on it without any problem,but all of a sudden,i can no longer place trade when i click on the new order tab.I don't know if it's a common problem or not.But what if someone has a real account and this happens?

Banned
    I think its very easy to check the all the currency pairs on your chart it will be better if you will choose them from new chart function. Or you can click on view then market watch, from there you can see all the currency pair. If you are not able to see the all currency pairs then right click on the market watch list and active or click on show all.

yes some time it is happened with me may be it is the problem with the server because the sever where down.same as out internet connection is down and we can not do surfing . when then server of the broker down we can not do any thing on terminal.but is is happened few second after few seconds every thing will be fine.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rashid636 View Post
    yes some time it is happened with me may be it is the problem with the server because the sever where down.same as out internet connection is down and we can not do surfing . when then server of the broker down we can not do any thing on terminal.but is is happened few second after few seconds every thing will be fine.
    Robo forex giving good service but as far I know all forex broker's are very slow at the time of news but after few minutes server is always good for trading. This is not only about robo forex that you are getting slow server speed some time, we should check their emails too time to time because some time it happened due to maintenance work too. But over all their server speed is not much bad.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Robo forex giving good service but as far I know all forex broker's are very slow at the time of news but after few minutes server is always good for trading. This is not only about robo forex that you are getting slow server speed some time, we should check their emails too time to time because some time it happened due to maintenance work too. But over all their server speed is not much bad.
    Well, I do not have any issue with roboforex during the news and outside the news trading. Although, I am not an active trader of the news, but sometimes, I do enter the market prior to a new break, and at times it will be almost the same time after the news break, and it all worked well for me. I am still looking forward to that complain though.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, I do not have any issue with roboforex during the news and outside the news trading. Although, I am not an active trader of the news, but sometimes, I do enter the market prior to a new break, and at times it will be almost the same time after the news break, and it all worked well for me. I am still looking forward to that complain though.
    Actually in real almost all broker's are slow at the time of news and they try to hange your mt4 for some time. believe me or not that's true sir, but after a break everything will be smooth once again and that is the time when you can do trade quickly in the market. Personally I don't like to do trade on news release my timing is totally depend upon the patterns, but personally I never use pending order to gain money.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Actually in real almost all broker's are slow at the time of news and they try to hange your mt4 for some time. believe me or not that's true sir, but after a break everything will be smooth once again and that is the time when you can do trade quickly in the market. Personally I don't like to do trade on news release my timing is totally depend upon the patterns, but personally I never use pending order to gain money.
    Nicely said sir, but we have different ways of trading the news. Personally, I am trading the news with pending now, this is because the news is deceptive most times and that could be adverse for traders if the care is not taken. Also, I would say that it is good for traders to be patient after the news break if they are not using the pending order, they will have to wait till the price breaks some important supports or resistance.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Yeah that's what I want to explain sir, all broker's are slow on news and they have their own policies about it, but there is no doubt in it that with the help of pending order's we can do better trading on news, but this is not my kind of trading style I believe in trend and like to stick with it, some time news favor me, some not.

Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast