Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: MT4 Problems

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1

MT4 Problems

Hello guys
    I want share that some time we do face some problems in mt4 software.I my self faced the problem in mt4 platform but a only a few times.My internet working fine and all charts were opening fine.But My chart of one currency pair was not loading and that whole day my chart do not load screen only show for that pair is Waiting for the update.I restarted my mt4 many times.Restarted even my computer but that day that currency pair chart does not loaded.So do you have faced any problems like these then Please Share.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by impexo27 View Post
    Well mt4 in my opinion the best platform to trade in the forex and also in the stock market. I have been using mt4 since 2008 and still using it. It updated a lot of times along the way and i made serious money with it. i love to make money with mt4 and will be making money with it. But if you are facing problems you can check out youtube videos about it.
    No doubt about that, it is the best in my opinion as well. And one thing that is helping this chart is its simplicity, and the way its interface displays and stays like that permanently even when there is no internet connection. While many others would ever be initializing and reinitializing when there is no internet connected to them. In that case, traders would not be able to study without the internet on other, except mt4.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    In case that happens , you will need to confirm by running the trading platform of another brokers and it the situation is the same, it then means something is really wrong with your INTERNET and you can contact your Internet service provider. If the platform opens with other brokers , you can know that it is from that broker's end and you will do well to contact the support staff for help

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    MT4 is a serious thing and works well for you if you are able to understand it in a form that works well for you we have to work for the right working informations that we see around and we have to understand the good chances that we have to be sure that we work well in certain forms that work well for all traders.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Simply open your market watch tabs, choose and drag new currency pair to the windows and check whether it's working or not. I have seen the same problem too but I figured it out earlier by doing this. Some broker may have different currency pair between demo and real account. Especially when a broker has real accounts with so many types such as Mini, Standard, Micro, ECN, etc. this will cause the error if we don't match the proper currency pair with the proper account type.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    Simply open your market watch tabs, choose and drag new currency pair to the windows and check whether it's working or not. I have seen the same problem too but I figured it out earlier by doing this. Some broker may have different currency pair between demo and real account. Especially when a broker has real accounts with so many types such as Mini, Standard, Micro, ECN, etc. this will cause the error if we don't match the proper currency pair with the proper account type.
    Yes market watch is always for the drag and drop option but I would suggest trader's to work with major forex trading currency pairs. When we download the terminal at first time then for sure some time charts don't appear in front of us so that is the time when we have to add a new chart in terminal. This also happened to me so many time and this situation I have selected my charts from market watch option.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Actually opening a trading chart in mt4 terminal should not be much tough for a trader. But for a new trader it could be little but difficult to know about it at first. I hope that new trader's will spend their time with robo forex forum because this is the forum from where they can get a very good information about those basic steps of mt4 use.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Actually opening a trading chart in mt4 terminal should not be much tough for a trader. But for a new trader it could be little but difficult to know about it at first. I hope that new trader's will spend their time with robo forex forum because this is the forum from where they can get a very good information about those basic steps of mt4 use.
    [lang=ms]during i using mt4 platform it still not alway have problem if our internet connection is good.the chart is also smooth and for entry is also good.but maybe have certain part is not perfect but still can be use for trading.yes in this forum traders also can get new information about forex[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    Yes market watch is always for the drag and drop option but I would suggest trader's to work with major forex trading currency pairs. When we download the terminal at first time then for sure some time charts don't appear in front of us so that is the time when we have to add a new chart in terminal. This also happened to me so many time and this situation I have selected my charts from market watch option.
    When I was learning about the forex trading community, I and the other members are encouraged to conduct transactions in major currency like the EURUSD advance, and other currencies related to USD. Trading in Gold is also nice but not recommended for traders who have small deposits, the advice that I get used to and I still remember to this day. From this understanding, we become able to understand other currencies.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    I guess you will face problem with mt4 only when you don't have a reliable Internet connection if you are having a good Internet connection you won't face any problem using this platform, mt4 is the best trading platform when it comes to forex trading because there is so much you can do with this platform I have never face any problem while trading with this platform, so if you are facing any problem then you better check your Internet connection.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    When I was learning about the forex trading community, I and the other members are encouraged to conduct transactions in major currency like the EURUSD advance, and other currencies related to USD. Trading in Gold is also nice but not recommended for traders who have small deposits, the advice that I get used to and I still remember to this day. From this understanding, we become able to understand other currencies.
    Yes sir the spread is higher in gold and volatility can be also seen huge to better to do trade with the currency pairs. A new trader should do trade in euro usd and some other major pairs those have lower amount of spread to do trade in forex. High volatility of market can be also dangerous for newbie but they can adjust that with the management and lower size use of leverage.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast