Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233

Thread: MT4 Problems

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1

MT4 Problems

Hello guys
    I want share that some time we do face some problems in mt4 software.I my self faced the problem in mt4 platform but a only a few times.My internet working fine and all charts were opening fine.But My chart of one currency pair was not loading and that whole day my chart do not load screen only show for that pair is Waiting for the update.I restarted my mt4 many times.Restarted even my computer but that day that currency pair chart does not loaded.So do you have faced any problems like these then Please Share.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 132
    Given: 875
    A symbol not loading history means either the symbol is not supported by broker or there is no connection to server.
    Not supported symbols happen when we switch between brokers and one of them has put a suffix at symbol names. RoboForex actually does that for MT5 accounts. So if you're trying to load GBPUSD on a chart of GBPUSD.m it will, of course, not load.

Not allowed!
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Doge View Post
    A symbol not loading history means either the symbol is not supported by broker or there is no connection to server.
    Not supported symbols happen when we switch between brokers and one of them has put a suffix at symbol names. RoboForex actually does that for MT5 accounts. So if you're trying to load GBPUSD on a chart of GBPUSD.m it will, of course, not load.
    Do not mind some traders, they do not know what they are saying. It might not even be that the forex asset he was looking for was not there, it might be that he did not know how to get to it. At times if we had just installed the mt4 forex platform, it is possible that we will not see all the forex instruments at ones. But on the panel, we can right click on it and later click on "show all". All assets offered by the broker will now be displayed in full.

Not allowed!

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233