Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233 LastLast

Thread: MT4 Problems

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1

MT4 Problems

Hello guys
    I want share that some time we do face some problems in mt4 software.I my self faced the problem in mt4 platform but a only a few times.My internet working fine and all charts were opening fine.But My chart of one currency pair was not loading and that whole day my chart do not load screen only show for that pair is Waiting for the update.I restarted my mt4 many times.Restarted even my computer but that day that currency pair chart does not loaded.So do you have faced any problems like these then Please Share.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    Well there is possibility for you to face issues in mt4 terminal especially when you do not have a good network connection. However is not significant enough to classifieds mt4 terminal to be problematic because is not at all. I see mt4 to be a reliable and safe terminal to make use, so if you are currently facing the problem of a currency chart not coming up, i think you should reopen that currency chart.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    I have being trading with this terminal for a very long time and I have never once in my life experience problem in this terminal before, mt4 is a great trading terminal because it's work smoothly always and it's also very simple to use, I have never experience any technical problems in mt4 before and I don't think this terminal will ever had any problem.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 11
    well im using mt4 from a long time and i havent faced this issue but as far as i think this might happen when your internet connection is much poor that it is making connection too slow because this platform dont take much internet speed so if the connection is much poor then this problem can occur.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by innocentgril View Post
    Hello guys
    I want share that some time we do face some problems in mt4 software.I my self faced the problem in mt4 platform but a only a few times.My internet working fine and all charts were opening fine.But My chart of one currency pair was not loading and that whole day my chart do not load screen only show for that pair is Waiting for the update.I restarted my mt4 many times.Restarted even my computer but that day that currency pair chart does not loaded.So do you have faced any problems like these then Please Share.

I also experienced this. if MT4 still has a problem even though you have restarted many times as well as your PC you have restarted, all you need to consider is that there may be an updated MT4 version from the broker. so you can try downloading the MT4 file provided on the broker's website and then try to install it again on your PC.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by xauyuro View Post
    I also experienced this. if MT4 still has a problem even though you have restarted many times as well as your PC you have restarted, all you need to consider is that there may be an updated MT4 version from the broker. so you can try downloading the MT4 file provided on the broker's website and then try to install it again on your PC.
    With what this forex trader has explained here, I think it is beyond the updating to the latest version of mt4, even the version I have being using for the past 7 years is still on my laptop, and it is working well till today. One thing I will like you to know is that mt4 updates itself automatically. The problem I suspect here is no internet connection or antivirus issue.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    There is no problem with mt4, I have being trading with this terminal for long and I tried some other platform such as the web trader and some other platform before using mt4 and I have never come across any terminal that work easily as mt4, mt4 is a great terminal that work smoothly at all time, lack of slow network is the only problem this terminal will face.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Ever since I start trade with mt4 I have not experience any problem on this platform, I have use different mt4 from different brokers and I have never experience any difficulties trading with this terminal, mt4 is one of the most commonly used terminal, if this platform give people problem that much I don't think trader's will be that interested in using mt4 this platform work easily always that's why it's the best and first choice for many.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Ever since I start trade with mt4 I have not experience any problem on this platform, I have use different mt4 from different brokers and I have never experience any difficulties trading with this terminal, mt4 is one of the most commonly used terminal, if this platform give people problem that much I don't think trader's will be that interested in using mt4 this platform work easily always that's why it's the best and first choice for many.
    I have 3 years and some months with the forex field, I have never experienced such bad situation of this article starter. All I know that the problem in whom this forex trader is referring to is a personal problem who has to be fixed personally. If there is no problem of such with mt4 platform, it will never be the kind of forex platform in whom all forex brokers and traders wants to identify with if it has such problem. Many believe that mt4 platform is the best too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I also agree with your opinion that it is a personal problem because it involves many parties so it is not possible if there is a problem from the platform there may be a problem from his own personality which might be from an unstable internet network or maybe if necessary install the platform with the possibility will be great again

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    MT4 is a serious thing and works well for you if you are able to understand it in a form that works well for you we have to work for the right working informations that we see around and we have to understand the good chances that we have to be sure that we work well in certain forms that work well for all traders.

Not allowed!

Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233 LastLast