Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: MT4 Problems

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1

MT4 Problems

Hello guys
    I want share that some time we do face some problems in mt4 software.I my self faced the problem in mt4 platform but a only a few times.My internet working fine and all charts were opening fine.But My chart of one currency pair was not loading and that whole day my chart do not load screen only show for that pair is Waiting for the update.I restarted my mt4 many times.Restarted even my computer but that day that currency pair chart does not loaded.So do you have faced any problems like these then Please Share.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Have you rules out the possibility of you looking for a chart to load when obviously the market has sit down due to weekends or public holidays.
    Try reaffirming that you were in an open trade session when this occurred..
    Then we can either attribute the error to internet connection or broker server downtime..

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I have not experience problem with mt4 before this platform always work well, the chart always load properly as usual, I have not experience any problem with mt4 and you will never experience a problem when you have a strong internet connection to use with this trading platforms, mt4 is a very good and reliable trading platform to trade with.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 30
    If your internet connection is work good then its problem of your windows because when windows is corrupt then this time problems are occur. It also problem of your meta trade 4 platform and you must need first to reinstall the meta trader 4 platform and then you can see your problem is solved or you can install new window then you will never face this type of problems again.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 11
    Some time this type of things are happen because internet is work slow that is reason traders must use high speed internet connection. Traders success is become possible only if they are follow the market trend with good planning and if traders are follow the market trend with good and strong trading plans they will make easily good and big profit on forex market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    These problem can be solve easily, to do this you should simply close the chart of that currency and then reopen it that will solve the problem instantly, this could be sometime slow internet problem too, so make sure you check if your internet speed is strong enough to load all the chart at once, if it's a new chart that you open make sure you use a good internet connection to open it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    I have being trading with mt4 platform for quite a long time now and I have never experience any problem with this platform before, this is a good trading platform that work smoothly at all time, in as much as you are trading with a good broker that have strong servers and you have a strong internet connection too, you will never experience any problem with the meta trader 4 platform.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 5
    I think mt4 terminal have not show any problem when i have use it for trading because its very good and effective trading platform for trading. In slow internet connection this platform are good working and give us good advantage after get success from stock market. Experience are require to use this terminal and get success on stick market with good profit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Now this is an issue I have e faced before and it's quite easy to fix.
    Initially I thought it was an issue from the mt4 platform, but then I realized the cause.
    There are two kinds of currency pair charts.
    Let's take for instance EUR/USD.
    loading this currency pair to a chart window comes in two formats.
    Either you load EUR/USD or EUR/USD.m..
    So whenever your chart refuses to load, just close it, go to the market watch window at the top left corner of the screen, select the currency pair again, right click on it, you'd see load chart window, click on it and the appropriate format will load.
    Hope you get the description.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    This problem can be solved easily, in order to do this you just need to close the currency chart and then reopen it, which will solve the problem quickly, it can be a bit of a internet problem, so check whether your internet speed is strong If open a new chart open it once using a good internet connection to make sure all that Chart, one-time load is enough.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by jamey View Post
    This problem can be solved easily, in order to do this you just need to close the currency chart and then reopen it, which will solve the problem quickly, it can be a bit of a internet problem, so check whether your internet speed is strong If open a new chart open it once using a good internet connection to make sure all that Chart, one-time load is enough.
    This problem encountered by the article writer is personal, it is never the fault of the mt4 platform because I have being using this mt4 platform for more than 3 years without encountering that kind of problem. What I guess is that there is a program on the computer of that trader who is preventing the mt4 platform to work. What could likely cause that is the antivirus used by the trader.

Not allowed!

Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233 LastLast