Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: MT4 Problems

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1

MT4 Problems

Hello guys
    I want share that some time we do face some problems in mt4 software.I my self faced the problem in mt4 platform but a only a few times.My internet working fine and all charts were opening fine.But My chart of one currency pair was not loading and that whole day my chart do not load screen only show for that pair is Waiting for the update.I restarted my mt4 many times.Restarted even my computer but that day that currency pair chart does not loaded.So do you have faced any problems like these then Please Share.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Robo forex giving good service but as far I know all forex broker's are very slow at the time of news but after few minutes server is always good for trading. This is not only about robo forex that you are getting slow server speed some time, we should check their emails too time to time because some time it happened due to maintenance work too. But over all their server speed is not much bad.
    Well, I do not have any issue with roboforex during the news and outside the news trading. Although, I am not an active trader of the news, but sometimes, I do enter the market prior to a new break, and at times it will be almost the same time after the news break, and it all worked well for me. I am still looking forward to that complain though.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, I do not have any issue with roboforex during the news and outside the news trading. Although, I am not an active trader of the news, but sometimes, I do enter the market prior to a new break, and at times it will be almost the same time after the news break, and it all worked well for me. I am still looking forward to that complain though.
    Actually in real almost all broker's are slow at the time of news and they try to hange your mt4 for some time. believe me or not that's true sir, but after a break everything will be smooth once again and that is the time when you can do trade quickly in the market. Personally I don't like to do trade on news release my timing is totally depend upon the patterns, but personally I never use pending order to gain money.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Actually in real almost all broker's are slow at the time of news and they try to hange your mt4 for some time. believe me or not that's true sir, but after a break everything will be smooth once again and that is the time when you can do trade quickly in the market. Personally I don't like to do trade on news release my timing is totally depend upon the patterns, but personally I never use pending order to gain money.
    Nicely said sir, but we have different ways of trading the news. Personally, I am trading the news with pending now, this is because the news is deceptive most times and that could be adverse for traders if the care is not taken. Also, I would say that it is good for traders to be patient after the news break if they are not using the pending order, they will have to wait till the price breaks some important supports or resistance.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 132
    Given: 875
    About my question a few posts earlier (scroll up and down more on fixed scale chart) - I found a workaround - open montly chart, scale the price action to the chart window borders, then open the minute chart I want and again scale the price action. The trick is this is done through keyboard - hitting "enter", then typing "mn", then hitting "enter" again opens the montly chart, hitting "5" on the numpad scales the price action to the chart window. Hitting "enter", "3", "enter", "5" (numpad) after that opens the 3-minute chart and you can scroll up and down alot. I'm using this on Metatrader 5, but I think it should work on Metatrader 4 as well.

Not allowed!
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Yeah that's what I want to explain sir, all broker's are slow on news and they have their own policies about it, but there is no doubt in it that with the help of pending order's we can do better trading on news, but this is not my kind of trading style I believe in trend and like to stick with it, some time news favor me, some not.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    As far I know robo forex broker server is little bit good than others, Some broker don't allow any chance to do trade on news, but after few minutes it easy to do trade with robo forex broker, beside of it that's true that no broker have a very good server speed at the time of exact news release, I have a very long experience in this market so I know very well about this fact.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Yeah that's what I want to explain sir, all broker's are slow on news and they have their own policies about it, but there is no doubt in it that with the help of pending order's we can do better trading on news, but this is not my kind of trading style I believe in trend and like to stick with it, some time news favor me, some not.
    Well, I do not believe what you said about all broker. Although, the news trading is a very volatile trading, and not all trader/broker could follow suits its speed. But all the time I have noticed my trading during the news with roboforex, they are all executed immediately, i do not know why you said all broker are slow in the news times.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, I do not believe what you said about all broker. Although, the news trading is a very volatile trading, and not all trader/broker could follow suits its speed. But all the time I have noticed my trading during the news with roboforex, they are all executed immediately, i do not know why you said all broker are slow in the news times.
    Maybe it's about the entry speed. if you can't enter the market because of it then you just need to set up several things in the MT4. As an example, you can try to set tools, options then choose trade. There you will see some setting about the trade deviation and set it up as 100 pips. It means you can trade and enter the market even if the volatility is around 100 pips during the news trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    Well mt4 in my opinion the best platform to trade in the forex and also in the stock market. I have been using mt4 since 2008 and still using it. It updated a lot of times along the way and i made serious money with it. i love to make money with mt4 and will be making money with it. But if you are facing problems you can check out youtube videos about it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Maybe it's about the entry speed. if you can't enter the market because of it then you just need to set up several things in the MT4. As an example, you can try to set tools, options then choose trade. There you will see some setting about the trade deviation and set it up as 100 pips. It means you can trade and enter the market even if the volatility is around 100 pips during the news trading.
    Yes trade can be possible in news trading but I don't do trade on news, some of my friends are using pending order trading strategy on news and this is the way which can become a the money maker for the trader's on news. Manually its very hard to put the order's on news, along with it its also depend upon the volatility some time there could be a lot of time to open the trades manually, depend upon the market behavior.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast