MT4 Problems - Page 29
Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: MT4 Problems

I never faced such problem in my mt4, maybe it's a problem from the broker's server, you should contact CS for this problem, you should do this immediately if you face this problem especially if you have a trading position on those pairs. This will be a serious problem especially if you difficult to close your trading positions on those pair.
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    I never faced such problem in my mt4, maybe it's a problem from the broker's server, you should contact CS for this problem, you should do this immediately if you face this problem especially if you have a trading position on those pairs. This will be a serious problem especially if you difficult to close your trading positions on those pair.
    Of course, i have face many problem in our trade time in mt4 terminal lets sometime it cannot properly scan trading server and in slow internet connection it is login for our trading so i have not properly make strategy for our trade and cannot get successfully trade in the forex market.

It may happen if you have cent account but your chart shows other account chart. You should know that the cent account and standard chart is different in mt4 platform. So just open the specific chart that your account belongs to then your problem should be solved.

Banned
    well that's not a big issue basically this happens sometime when your connection with the server broke down and this happen when your internet connection is much poor,because the platform dont take much internet speed but if the connection is much poor then it might happens so check if there is something downloading that is creating this issue or there is something else wrong with your connection

I do not really see that to be a big issue at all, of course due to network issues we can face some settings problems in the market but that is not a problem of the mt4 terminal at all. Well it is necessary that we should work with a good and reliable network provider in the mind that we will not face issues from the side of network connection at all. All traders should have the mind to work with a reliable network.

Honestly I see no problem in metatrader4 platform at all this is a platform that traders have be making use for a decade of years, so if metatrader4 platform have a problem then such traders will not advise new traders to make use of metatrader4 platform. If your chart history is not shown then you should check your network connection that you make use.

Banned
    Basically when the market charts are not download properly its cause is slow internet connection or its problem of windows. That is reason you are need to reinstall window or check your internet connection then your problem is solved. You are need to reinstall the windows again then your problem is solved easily

Trader
    This never happened to me but may be it is because of lots of load on server as thousands of peeps use this platform. when load increases the server become slow and some time stops responding but this happens for a few minutes not for all day may be there were some other issues can't say anything about this until I experience something like this.

Meta trader 4 or 5 is only make problem when your internet is work slow or your window is create problem. Traders must need to focus on their learning which is give them easy way of trading. If your meta trader 4 is create problem then reinstall it which is help traders to understand the market trend well.

I have never experience any problem with mt4 before, this is a good trading platform that work very well, I have being trading with this platform for almost 3 years now and I have never experienced any problem with this platform before, meta trader 4 work well at all time there is no problem with this terminal.

Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 LastLast