MT4 Problems - Page 23
Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: MT4 Problems

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by coolless View Post
    Honestly metatrader4 is the best of all that I can assure anyone that is truly want to trade forex market, I really see this metatrader4 to very simple and easy for any newbie trader to understand and works with, I appreciate the fact that I was introduced with this trading platform that is very reliable to use and I found no problem with working on it.
    Yes, it is great trading platform for our forex business. Every newbie and trader use and like it and always start our trade with mt4 terminal. When i have first time use it then i have easily understand and make good trading chart pattern for our trade and cannot face any problem about it. Now i have always use it and start our trade in the forex market.

Trader
    Yeah some time our meta trader 4 platform is create problem and we must need to care about these type os problems and solve them as soon possible. Mostly time these are cause of virus or our windows. When our windows some files are corrupt then our meta trader platform is not work good which is cause we have face difficulties to use our trading platform.

Banned
    Anyone who face problem using mt4 might have had that experience due to a bad network connection if you internet is not good, your mt4 terminal won't function very well, you need a strong network connection to trade so that you can avoid any problem that might slow down the terminal when you are trading.

There is no problem in mt4 terminal at all. When you face any problems in mt4 terminal then i believe that such can happen when you have poor internet connection apart from that no problem in mt4 terminal. If you encounter the problem that a particular currency pair chart is not loading then you should try to restart your computer.

Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    Anyone who face problem using mt4 might have had that experience due to a bad network connection if you internet is not good, your mt4 terminal won't function very well, you need a strong network connection to trade so that you can avoid any problem that might slow down the terminal when you are trading.
    Bad connection can cause traders to have issues with MT4 but my instinct on this does not support this claim from you. The bad connection is the fault of the traders side not the MT4, the traders who has the bad connection have to know this by themselves and they will be able to fix it too. MT4 on is side is working well, i don't have any problem with it since i started using it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    Bad connection can cause traders to have issues with MT4 but my instinct on this does not support this claim from you. The bad connection is the fault of the traders side not the MT4, the traders who has the bad connection have to know this by themselves and they will be able to fix it too. MT4 on is side is working well, i don't have any problem with it since i started using it.
    No. i think in bad internet connection mt4 terminal is good working and give us good performance in our trade. When i have use first time mt4 terminal then i have easily use it and make good profit in the forex market. Now i have use it and get good profit from our trade. So i like and always start our trade with mt4 terminal and get successfully trade.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kebikemor View Post
    There is no problem in mt4 terminal at all. When you face any problems in mt4 terminal then i believe that such can happen when you have poor internet connection apart from that no problem in mt4 terminal. If you encounter the problem that a particular currency pair chart is not loading then you should try to restart your computer.
    I have not face any [problem when i have use mt4 terminal in our trade because i have know that it is best and good for our trading business. In slow internet connection it is good working and help us to make good trading strategy and chart pattern for our trade and get successfully trade.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Archman View Post
    The problems i have experienced so far is in the area of chart updates.At times when i try to update charts on larger time frame like weekly or monthly.i will just see the chart whole MT4 software hanging displaying not responding,this usually wil make me close the mT4 Software and restart it. Also,i have a close friend who will often use customised indicators once these are loaded the mT4 platform becomes unresponsive.
    I cannot see any problem when i have use mt4 terminal for our trade time because it is always good working and performance in my trade. Even if my internet is too low then it is good working and give us good performance in my trade and i have always make good profit with the help of the this terminal.

Banned
    @Archman that could be problem from you internet and not from the terminal it's self or it could be problem from you computer maybe it is running out of space those are the two things that could make the terminal chart hang for a while, the problem is not from the terminal but rather from your network connection or your computer is running out of space.

Banned
    Without slow internet connection i cannot see any problem in mt4 terminal because mt4 terminal is best trading platform from all other trading platform. Because it si very simple to use and its all trading tool help us to make chart pattern and strategy for our trade and we can get successfully trade in the forex market..

Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast