Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: MT4 Problems

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1

MT4 Problems

Hello guys
    I want share that some time we do face some problems in mt4 software.I my self faced the problem in mt4 platform but a only a few times.My internet working fine and all charts were opening fine.But My chart of one currency pair was not loading and that whole day my chart do not load screen only show for that pair is Waiting for the update.I restarted my mt4 many times.Restarted even my computer but that day that currency pair chart does not loaded.So do you have faced any problems like these then Please Share.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    Mt4 is a great trading platform to trade with but if you have any issue with this trading platform you should contact your brokers for a quick solution, but one of the common problem that will make mt4 not to work properly is when your internet connection is slow or when your laptop is no longer having free space to run the platform those are the common thing that will give mt4 problem.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    Mt4 is a great trading platform to trade with but if you have any issue with this trading platform you should contact your brokers for a quick solution, but one of the common problem that will make mt4 not to work properly is when your internet connection is slow or when your laptop is no longer having free space to run the platform those are the common thing that will give mt4 problem.
    Of course, mt4 terminal is very good trading platform and i have use it 2 year ago and i have not see any problem when we use it in our trade and our mt4 terminal is good working in slow internet connection. In slow internet connection our mt4 terminal is good working and we can start our trade and make profit or loss in the forex market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    I have never experience problem trading with mt4 terminal because this terminal work good for me at all time except maybe I have slow internet connection that's when it will be slow to excuse or close a trade aside from this i don't have problem with the mt4 terminal this is a trading platform that work smoothly at all time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    There is no issue with mt4, if you face any problem that will be from you internet or virus that is slowing down your computer, mt4 is a great trading platform it works always and with the right trading experience and knowledge we can make money with this platform easily, if you face problem you should check your internet first to see if it's working.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    There is no issue with mt4, if you face any problem that will be from you internet or virus that is slowing down your computer, mt4 is a great trading platform it works always and with the right trading experience and knowledge we can make money with this platform easily, if you face problem you should check your internet first to see if it's working.
    Ever since i have being trading with mt4 trading platform, i must tell you that i had not faced a single issue with the trading platform, and if nany trader is facing any issues with it, such traders have to make sure that they check their own end before they are complaining. And with the Roboforex company i am using for my mt4 trading platform, everything is superfine with it, because the company are professional in all of their dealings.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    I have never experience problem trading with mt4 terminal because this terminal work good for me at all time except maybe I have slow internet connection that's when it will be slow to excuse or close a trade aside from this i don't have problem with the mt4 terminal this is a trading platform that work smoothly at all time.
    The problem that MT4 can cause for traders will be internal problem of traders, that is not what we will allege the MT4 upon. This is what we all should know before we are doing our trading with it. The slow internet connection is a common problem with the countries that are developing, when their traders are trading MT4, that slow internet connection can cause problem to the trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Being trading with mt4 for quite some time now and I must say that I have never experience any kind of issues with this terminal before mt4 work smoothly at all time if you are experiencing some difficulties with this terminal you should check from your end because mt4 terminal is a trading platform that work smoothly at all time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    There is no problem in this terminal at all because I have worked with mt4 for quite a long period of time now and I have never experience any internal problem except it be of internet problem mt4 is a great trading platform and it work very well at all time except maybe you have a slow internet that is when you will experience some issues.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 10
    There is no problem in this terminal at all because I have worked with mt4 for quite a long period of time now and I have never experience any internal problem except it be of internet problem mt4 is a great trading platform and it work very well at all time except maybe you have a slow internet that is when you will experience some issues.
    Yes, i have not face any problem about the mt4 terminal because it is good and best working in our trading business. In slow internet connection our mt4 trading platform is good working and its tool is help us to make any trading strategy and chart pattern for our trade however we can start our trade good way and make good profit in the forex market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    Honestly metatrader4 is the best of all that I can assure anyone that is truly want to trade forex market, I really see this metatrader4 to very simple and easy for any newbie trader to understand and works with, I appreciate the fact that I was introduced with this trading platform that is very reliable to use and I found no problem with working on it.

Not allowed!

Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast