Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: MT4 Problems

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1

MT4 Problems

Hello guys
    I want share that some time we do face some problems in mt4 software.I my self faced the problem in mt4 platform but a only a few times.My internet working fine and all charts were opening fine.But My chart of one currency pair was not loading and that whole day my chart do not load screen only show for that pair is Waiting for the update.I restarted my mt4 many times.Restarted even my computer but that day that currency pair chart does not loaded.So do you have faced any problems like these then Please Share.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 6
    as you tell that you can not see your currency pair but you can not mention that which currency pair you want to see and this problem occur you should take help from the masters about this problem they must told you the exact reason behind this it may be possible that it is due to the server problem which mostly occurs in all server some times.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    i have no face any problem like you discuss above so i can not say any thing about this matter but i suggest to you to contact with any webinars to help you in this problem as you say it may be due to the problems in internet signals which may be occur for some times and disappear after some times so do not take any serious tension about this and work with patience.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    the internet connection of the lags condition might screws of chance with the moderation as showing of the different notice with the price and numbers of details with the finance of the account, as might to wait with the clear of confirmed position before to enter with decision as submitting option with the chance as opening/closing trading position.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    As for roboforex mt4 there is no single problem with this platform, if you are facing some issues that means your internet connection isn't good enough to run the mt4 platform I have tested many platform recently and I must say that it's hard for this platform to have problems, so if anything is wrong then it must be your internet connection or operating system.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    you must consult from any master to help you and tell you that why you face these problems because it is a serious issue in this risky market but i never face this situation however internet problem may be occur during trading you must focus on your work and never be disappointed from this because it can happened due to server problem and it disappear after some times so choose a good currency pair with full confidence.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Thanks for sharing this, so that those who know about the issue would be able to share the solution to the problem with us here,I also had face such problem once and even like to create the thread , but seeing this thread telling me hat people are also having the same issue. this is the screen short:kkk.PNG
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!
    Last edited by simpleman; 11-16-2017 at 10:23 PM.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    I never face problem like this in my trading because roboforex meta trader platform is really good and fast. Its chart and its price are see clear even that my internet connection is slow. I trade easily with roboforex meta trader terminal and never have any issue. You must need check your internet because if your internet is disconnect then this problem is cause your platform problem.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17
    Today I also face this type of problem then I check and find that my internet connection is too much slow. If you internet connection is good hen you never face problem like this. Then I connect my service provider they tell me issue will be resolved soon and then after some time my internet speed is good then I login and trade on my account. All things are fine then and i never face any problem after it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 13
    Sometime mt4 trader are not properly work in our trading time then we use one click trading solution for mt4 problem. Because one click trading solution is best tool for trading platform problem. In this way sometime our mt4 trading platform working good and sometime it does't work.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 8
    If your internet connection is perfect and work well then may be its disconnect after some time because if your internet speed is fast and your account is disconnect again and again then its must be fault in your internet connection. You must need to check it and fix the problem because its not fault of your meta trader platform. Its fault of your internet or your operating system.

Not allowed!

Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast