CHANGES ON PARAMETER WITH MQL4 SCRIPTING
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CHANGES ON PARAMETER WITH MQL4 SCRIPTING

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19

CHANGES ON PARAMETER WITH MQL4 SCRIPTING

Dear friends,
    please notice the change with the use on referring the parameter with the MQL4 scripting as below :

the use of the string "NULL" should not becomes in use as now the MQL4 to work with the details on string to acquire the string of "Symbol()" on referring Symbol name on the data of which the indicator will be calculated

for example :
    the use of

double rsisign=iRSI(NULL,0,14,PRICE_CLOSE,0);

will counts of no more
    and the mt machine should not to compiles of mq4 files to ex4

indeed to work with :

double rsisign=iRSI(Symbol(),0,14,PRICE_CLOSE,0);

please tells friends that the change have just been made by the meta trader

for any information please share comments/suggestions.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by lawners1791; 04-06-2015 at 04:54 PM.

Thumbs Up
    i have no idea actually if the changes should applied for everyone who work with the mql4 scripting.
    but those still to happened to me as not being able to run with the plain customs with the switching of the quote strings.

as those happened to me when i was editing of my owrange EA to run with the live strategy testing.
    and was found difficulties as im not sure if there are also changes on different section/commands/coding of parameters after the making of my EA.
    was wait on reaction of the EA on delivering results,
    checking with the drawing when those of the signals were on but not opening positions.
    testing with the different EA without to check that those to work with other broker with the different counting on lotsize,
    working with the oversize lot and happened of the opening of the order as shows that machine allowing EA trading
    but lose of the trading as those of the testing EA work on spending of too much margin with the max open limit by the available funds on testing account.
    lost of the real account with the "testing" on checking of the "ëa trading" is on with the account type
    but later i guess to see by the forum of the mql4 to confirm of bugs or issues regarding change on EA parameter of the details news with the officials.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    I think you are still working with EA robot trading. Did you ever tried to use manual trading system or not? Since when you are in this business, and which type of trading strategy you are using in robot? As far I know most of robots are not good enough to make consistent profit so I would suggest you to learn about manual trading mate.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Thanks for your information but I am not getting your properly sir what do you want to explain through your explanation? This is a mql coding but for what? Can you please tell me more about which topic you have explained this example in your thread. I am very excited to learn about mql4 coding but for that you have to tell us step by step learning first.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    I think you are still working with EA robot trading. Did you ever tried to use manual trading system or not? Since when you are in this business, and which type of trading strategy you are using in robot? As far I know most of robots are not good enough to make consistent profit so I would suggest you to learn about manual trading mate.
    I don't see EA a working condition which is good for trader they need education to get success in forex even when they are not knowing their condition nobody care about the way to make profit in forex motivate yourself with good thing try to enlarge the habit forex is not working just by calculating or closing position in loss point always to hold major pair without those motivation the traders use EA trapping themselves in problem,that is the real reason which can make you stay high lot loss forever.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    what is so wrong on capturing the x.xxxz comparing with the returns on manual as catching of the x.zz with the chance on qualifying value with the use on monitoring and analytics of the good positions?
    still of those with the name by the folder leaves of the chance as trader compounds of more to change to favourite nick name to gives of personal touch.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    I needs programmer here. I still hard to find the member in this forum be understand of using script and using mql language. May we must invite programmer to join forex trading market so the programmer will quickly understand about the progamming language in trading robotisation.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    I don't see EA a working condition which is good for trader they need education to get success in forex even when they are not knowing their condition nobody care about the way to make profit in forex motivate yourself with good thing try to enlarge the habit forex is not working just by calculating or closing position in loss point always to hold major pair without those motivation the traders use EA trapping themselves in problem,that is the real reason which can make you stay high lot loss forever.
    You are correct. I think trader who use the Expert Advisor in trading account must created EA based on his trading experience and trading history. Many trader just use the other signal from the internet and do not understand well the use of the trading history. It very important o build EA first.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    the change on parameter should had fixed by now i guess, those issue happened when was making up my EA but now i guess works of the good casuals with the scripting.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by lawners1791 View Post
    the change on parameter should had fixed by now i guess, those issue happened when was making up my EA but now i guess works of the good casuals with the scripting.
    In this forum is less a programmer here. Many member in this forum can not understand the many paramter in forex script basic on EA. I think we should first collecting the book contain the basic learning making the EA script and custom indicator. Can anyone put the attachment containing the learning basic the EA?

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast