CHANGES ON PARAMETER WITH MQL4 SCRIPTING - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CHANGES ON PARAMETER WITH MQL4 SCRIPTING

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19

CHANGES ON PARAMETER WITH MQL4 SCRIPTING

Dear friends,
    please notice the change with the use on referring the parameter with the MQL4 scripting as below :

the use of the string "NULL" should not becomes in use as now the MQL4 to work with the details on string to acquire the string of "Symbol()" on referring Symbol name on the data of which the indicator will be calculated

for example :
    the use of

double rsisign=iRSI(NULL,0,14,PRICE_CLOSE,0);

will counts of no more
    and the mt machine should not to compiles of mq4 files to ex4

indeed to work with :

double rsisign=iRSI(Symbol(),0,14,PRICE_CLOSE,0);

please tells friends that the change have just been made by the meta trader

for any information please share comments/suggestions.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by lawners1791; 04-06-2015 at 03:54 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    In this forum is less a programmer here. Many member in this forum can not understand the many paramter in forex script basic on EA. I think we should first collecting the book contain the basic learning making the EA script and custom indicator. Can anyone put the attachment containing the learning basic the EA?
    those happened in the past that there run of the bugs with the system as blocking of access from good trader comparing with those with the less on knowledge and understanding of nothing to care of nonsense with the nuance on deliverance from the distros.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    You manage your mt4 trading anytime you want. If you want to make money with mt4 you can custom things down to go in your favor. Making money in the forex market is not an easy thing to do. But if you want to make money you can do things the right way.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Quote Originally Posted by lawners1791 View Post
    Dear friends,
    please notice the change with the use on referring the parameter with the MQL4 scripting as below :

the use of the string "NULL" should not becomes in use as now the MQL4 to work with the details on string to acquire the string of "Symbol()" on referring Symbol name on the data of which the indicator will be calculated

for example :
    the use of

will counts of no more

indeed to work with :

This must be for a programmer I think ? What you are saying here looks and sounds strange to me expect somebody puts me through some programming stuff.As long as this does not affect my trades, I will be less bother but if my knowledge of writing script increases, perhaps I may understand what is being said here but as at now , I do not write any script

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Well only a programmer can give more information about it frankly speaking for me its not very easy to learn this right now because don't have any experience of programming. This a script for what? I know that trader's use some hidden scripts in mt4 software or they could have some scripts which works according to trader's strategy, analysis, or tool.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by lawners1791 View Post
    Dear friends,

for example :
    the use of

will counts of no more

indeed to work with :

this information can be used in global script of EA, not only for custom indicators, if you want that expert advisor works for any currency pair you attach it, as you can see the use of "Symbol() " function or (string ="symbol";) allow to use the expert to many charts in the same time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I have been trying to make a a good trading that can be used in both mt4 trading for binary options that you can make small trades in both binary options and scalping method of trading this way you can leave the platform for a short time then you can find at least small changes

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    The above is a construction of an EA the best of everything is always best informed in some area we want to know for trading formations we work as hard and prove we are all doing the right thing when we have traded forex we have to work and be right in our construction

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    thanks for sharing these informations but i think that scripting may be not be interested by the traders but for programmers only, we trade with platform that has programming that most of the traders do not understand, the trader needs to trade only and needs a good platform that work well and help the trader t trade well and make money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    these is a good inforamtions and thanks for sharing it but i do not like to use scripts and change in it and i prefer to use ready made one and good, i prefer to use custom indicators as this will be better for me because i do not understand in programming and so this will be risky for me if i tried to do some changes in my indicators.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    You are correct. I think trader who use the Expert Advisor in trading account must created EA based on his trading experience and trading history. Many trader just use the other signal from the internet and do not understand well the use of the trading history. It very important o build EA first.
    Strongly agree with you, the best ea is the ea which are created based on our own trading system. Yep I know many newbies want to make money on the forex market in easy way by using the ea that they got from the internet with free or paid, I think it's the same as we invest our money to a robot without us knowing the characteristics of the strategy used by the robot.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast