Is forex is right business in Islamic point of view?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is forex is right business in Islamic point of view?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1

Arrow Is forex is right business in Islamic point of view?

I want to ask ask the Muslim professional trader that the forex trading business is right as the Islamic point of view and it Halal business and being trader the money we earn is the Halal and describe it that it is right business or wrong business for Islamic point of view because the lot of Muslims are there that art the trading the forex business.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141
    Now the many broker are offering the swap free account for the Muslims traders and now the Muslims can also start take part in the forex business and many of my friend are trading in forex on swap free account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    oh yes i think it is the right business for the Islamic point of view . it is legal business . people all over the world work in this business . by working in this business people can earn lots of money and help there family . many Muslims people work in this business .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by sam9630 View Post
    I want to ask ask the Muslim professional trader that the forex trading business is right as the Islamic point of view and it Halal business and being trader the money we earn is the Halal and describe it that it is right business or wrong business for Islamic point of view because the lot of Muslims are there that art the trading the forex business.
    Trading are permitted in Islam. I am also Muslim and want to make trade in perfect method which are not contrary to Islamic Rule. So, I have selected forex trade as my part-time profession because I don't want to involve in any illegal profession.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Well I don't know about islamic view I am from India and here is well everything and I can do trade freely so there is no problem with trading here I don't know about the rule of forex in the islamic but many people say that its illegal to do trade with their countries but don't know what is the main cause behind it its a big loss of money and many careers I think

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    i want to bring it in muslim traders mind that every bu
    siness which have the options of loss and profit and interest involved that is legel in islam. and as many forex broker are giving the business facility with no interest and roboforex is one of in these business. therfore it is legel but u have to avoid interest.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Of course, as forex is a trading and also all existing transactions in forex trading are also dealing with the real world, especially with foreign exchange currency in which the price difference could be a lucrative opportunity, as in the investment world. So forex is not a form of gambling that may conflict with a particular religion.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Forex is a business that have profit and loss simultaneously. So the business that have profit and also loss is right in the Islamic point of view. So we can easily trade in Forex without fearing but only the point that we keep in mind we abide from interest account in Forex. Every Forex broker facility of swap free account.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Am not a Muslim and I don't know much about there practices and religious believes,but I am sure that forex trading is not illegal for any religion so long as its a legitimate source if income,and coupled with the fact that brokers provide for the availability of Islamic account would give you a sign that forex trading is very open to people of different religion and not excluding the Muslims.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by sam9630 View Post
    Yes i think in my opinion the forex trading is the right business the Islamic point of view because the forex trading is based on the profit and loss and loss is the manageable depend own our techniques and knowledge so Islam allowed such kind of the business where we mange the risk in my opinion?

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast