Emotional Management is necessary in the trading ?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Emotional Management is necessary in the trading ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1

Arrow Emotional Management is necessary in the trading ?

The emotion plays the negative role in the trading system for which there is the rest then we get the dreadful result if we not mange the emotion in the trading so we must avoid the fear and greed in the trading and try to mange the emotion in the trading and i think it is very necessary if we want to survive the trading long .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    like the money management we can also manage our emotions in the forex trading and the emotional trading is the bad or the forex trader but if we manage and control our emotions then we can earn the good money in the forex market for our needs and we can ge the good money

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Emotion has no any good effect in forex trading rather than destruction of our trading capital. Each and every trader feel that emotion is very dangerous for proper forex trading, but it is not so easy to remove it totally from our mind. Even me also trying to control emotion always in my life and forex trading. Emotion must be avoided in our life as well as forex trade if we want to save our capital in forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Certainly indispensable, emotion management will always we use before and after doing forex trading. Because we will probably get a variety of pressures that could finally make our emotions become uncontrollable, so with the management of emotions then we can control our emotions well in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    it very important we find way to avoid getting emotionally attach to the market when trading,emotionally trading will only lead to loss to the trader and i can only tell trader to avoid getting emotionally involved with the market when trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I think we should not be emotional during the trading and with the proper emotions management we can make our trading so much easy and i think emotions management will be good for us and we all are here for the better trading and with the proper emotions management i think we can easily manage our hard trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    in my opinion we should to avoid emotion trading because it can lead us to only loss. emotional trading is bad thing for forex trader . we have to control our emotions and by this way we can earn a lot of money in forex market. patience,money management and controlling emotion can lead us to success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    it is the main reason for that we fall in lose because of emotion we can not trade easily and fall in lose
    a trader can not sucess in forex because of emotin.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by sam9630 View Post
    The emotion plays the negative role in the trading system for which there is the rest then we get the dreadful result if we not mange the emotion in the trading so we must avoid the fear and greed in the trading and try to mange the emotion in the trading and i think it is very necessary if we want to survive the trading long .
    form my opinion i believe our emotions is what defines a man,whether he or she is going to be successful or not,if your finding it hard to control your emotions that means forex trading isn't an investment for you,due to the high tendency of losing control while trading,but if your the type who can control your emotions then being successful isn't going to be an issue,then the next step is creating a strategy to guide you while trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    oh yes of course i totally agree with you emotional management is necessary in the trading . emotion is a very bad things in humans life . if we are emotional while trading we can not success in this business . so if you want to success in this business you should need manage your emotion and success in this business .

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast