How much time needed to become expert trading ?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How much time needed to become expert trading ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1

Exclamation How much time needed to become expert trading ?

The forex trading is complicated and high risky business and need some time to adjust but i want to know how much we need the time to become the expert trading in the forex trading and how much time we need to make the consistent profit with the forex trading is it possible what you think??

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    in my view i think time is not a matter in this business . to become expert trader in this business you need good skill and basic knowledge . you also need experience and patience to become a expert trade in this business and earn huge money .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    the time to become the expert trader in the risky market of the forex is depending upon the traders skills and depends upon the forex trader ,that in how much time he learn the forex trading and in the how much time he controls his greed and have control over his emotions

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    If you have proper education about forex and even good experience in the market. then you can become a expert trader one or two years. But you must have a good learning about trading, like a strategist, analysis, indicators, money management, etc...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Actually there is no such fixed time table to become a good trader. It depends on trader's ability and capability that how prompt they are able to catch the learning on forex. We can consider study as our one type of investment in forex. Forex is a wide-range trading place and we need to become wider in skill and knowledge to get profit from forex trade. So, it is wise to spend much time to study forex to become skilled which may take several years.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    My opinion its depend on the personality our selves if we want get success early then we will work in it more and more as hardly and also if we work in it sincerely and regularly then we will be successful trader faster than we take this as lazy person , and also i think if we are a intelligent then we will also get success early in this business

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Well if you want to become expert in this field it will take many year of yours so for now just concentrate on learning if you are new here and forget about time do hard work and keep focus on your target make some good strategy make a good trading plan give your much time on practice I am sure that within coming years you will see a great result in your trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    The time it takes to become an expert trader like very long, because there are many forex traders who have studied for several years, but they have not been able to recognize themselves as an expert trader. Maybe we should really be able to make a profit consistently to be able to recognize ourselves as an expert trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by martyn View Post
    The time it takes to become an expert trader like very long, because there are many forex traders who have studied for several years, but they have not been able to recognize themselves as an expert trader. Maybe we should really be able to make a profit consistently to be able to recognize ourselves as an expert trader.
    i dont think anybody can really give the specific time for anybody to become and expert in Forex trading,i guess if one is able to make constant profit when trading such trader might beginning to look at him or her self as an expert trader,what really matter in Forex trading is for one to have proper understanding about the market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    I think there is not specific time period to make the expert in the trading and i think it is depend on you how quickly you pick the forex trading and i think if you understand the forex trading system well then you will mange the trading well and become the expert trading in the forex trading.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast