MT5 Server IP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MT5 Server IP

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

MT5 Server IP

Hi,

What is the IP address for MT5 server. I want the one for the contest, KingSize.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    I was posting the answer but hope you got your answer from the post of contest moderator, have a good day.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Hi,
    all
    Does anybody know the MT5 server address. I know in MT4 is in the directory of "./MetaTrader 4/confer/" and it's in the format of .serve file. But I can't find the conforming one in MT5.Thank in loan and waiting for your reply.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I never knew that one has to have a sever Ip address but there are other forms of forex trading that everyone must have ip address for you to trade with robots that are called abatriage this are trading robots that take trades more than or less time that can be used to trade with other trades

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    I guess when when register for a new contest account or demo account all the details of that account will be send to you through your email both the trading server address sometimes this might look like an up address or just a name of the broker, so if you want to take part in any contest you should register for the contest account and the server address will be send to your register email address.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I was posting the answer but hope you got your answer from the post of contest moderator, have a good day.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    One thing am going to do is just accept to use an mt5, there are thousands of questions we know out here that work well for us in the right direction we have to really be sure of a lot of good issues we work for that make us really proud we have to develop something sweet and better standing

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 4
    hello
    hope you got your answer from the post of contest moderator, I wish everyone good luck and profits in large, God willing

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 5
    What is that serve, I am tired to do that, How add server in meta trader 5 because I cannot use it because of that reason. I see many videos on internet but still do not know how its possible to add a right server in that latest platform. many traders says its very fast terminal and execution of trades are very good in it.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast