MT5 Server IP - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MT5 Server IP

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

MT5 Server IP

Hi,

What is the IP address for MT5 server. I want the one for the contest, KingSize.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 24
    Roboforex meta trader 5 is very useful and we are not need to add any server on it because roboforex meta trader account with only pne server and that is already install on its meta trader 5 terminal. We are only need to put our login detail on that platform and then click on login. You can login your account in this way easily and use this awesome platform for trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    IP address server can be achieved by calling of the client support and so the trader will get what he wants and uses the server for trading, the trader can trade with mt5 because it is good platform and works on good servers that makes trading more faster and smoother, this will give the trader good trading conditions.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    When I register for a new contest account or demo account, all details of that account will be sent to you through your email address to both the trading server sometimes it may appear as an address or only the name of the broker, so if you register for the contest account Want to participate in any competition and the server is OK Minor will be sent to your registered email address.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Does anybody know the MT5 server address. I know in MT4 is in the directory of "./MetaTrader 4/confer/" and it's in the format of .serve file.
    when when register for a new contest account or demo account all the details of that account will be send to you through your email both the trading server address sometimes this might look like an up address

- - - Updated - - -

hope you got your answer from the post of contest moderator, have a good day
    I know in MT4 is in the directory of "./MetaTrader 4/confer/" and it's in the format of .serve file. But I can't find the conforming one in MT5

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 132
    Given: 875
    You don't need the server IP, just click File/Open account and search for the name of the broker you want. When it pops up just close that window, click File/Log into account and enter your credentials for the newly found server.
    It's pretty much the same for MetaTrader 4 - you can have multiple account with multiple brokers in the same terminal.

Not allowed!
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123