Learning from other trader's experiences and losses
Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 236

Thread: Learning from other trader's experiences and losses

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,625
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 56

    Learning from other trader's experiences and losses

    Our experience is our great teacher We all know that experience has several lessons to teach to a traders. Experience plays a key role in enhancing the skills of a person in any job or business. A trader may not learn the lessons well by reading but many times he learns it through his experience.

    It is with experience a trader several times take the initiative to correct his mistakes and weaknesses in his trading. This may be because when he experiences the losses due to the mistakes he feels the emotional pai For instance a trader after blowing a big account experiences the pain and so may be more rigerously provoked to learn and correct his mistakes.

    Other traders experience is also our teacher
    It is not necessary that it is only when we lose we take the initiave to correct our trading mistakes and flaws. Learning lessons from other traders experience and losses can help us avoid the same mistakes and hence avoid the losses. Learning from our experience can some times be harsh. Our experience can teach us lessons by giving us emotional pain and losses.

    When we learn from other trader's mistakes we can learn many lessons without even undergoing the effect of such mistakes which is usually big losses. The main advantage of Roboforex forum is here several traders share their experience and mistakes. Interacting with them can improve our knowledge and help us avoid the same mistakes and losses in our trading.

    Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Trader Hukam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,615
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    Our experience is our great teacher We all know that experience has several lessons to teach to a traders. Experience plays a key role in enhancing the skills of a person in any job or business. A trader may not learn the lessons well by reading but many times he learns it through his experience.

    It is with experience a trader several times take the initiative to correct his mistakes and weaknesses in his trading. This may be because when he experiences the losses due to the mistakes he feels the emotional pai For instance a trader after blowing a big account experiences the pain and so may be more rigerously provoked to learn and correct his mistakes.

    Other traders experience is also our teacher
    It is not necessary that it is only when we lose we take the initiave to correct our trading mistakes and flaws. Learning lessons from other traders experience and losses can help us avoid the same mistakes and hence avoid the losses. Learning from our experience can some times be harsh. Our experience can teach us lessons by giving us emotional pain and losses.

    When we learn from other trader's mistakes we can learn many lessons without even undergoing the effect of such mistakes which is usually big losses. The main advantage of Roboforex forum is here several traders share their experience and mistakes. Interacting with them can improve our knowledge and help us avoid the same mistakes and losses in our trading.
    Yes mate I am agree with your words, we can learning from any person in this business, we can learn from our mistakes can learn from other person's mistakes and his great trading skill. There are many successful trader's in forex we can follow them can become successful in forex too. We can learn from every forex trader

    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Trader lawners1791's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lawners Makesup
    Posts
    11,924
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    yes as the use of the similar system and strategy should needs of more with the deeper on confirmation before trader to work on occupying by the personal trading plan on earning with the good target and risks to spends with the work.

    Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Trader kie202's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    365
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Yes mate I am agree with your words, we can learning from any person in this business, we can learn from our mistakes can learn from other person's mistakes and his great trading skill. There are many successful trader's in forex we can follow them can become successful in forex too. We can learn from every forex trader
    learn from the experience and mistakes of other traders can be done, because it will give a good impact on our trade, with many discussions with senior traders will add excitement and confidence increased, until the trade we can overcome the difficulties with the help of other traders

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    State Himachal Pradesh
    Posts
    9,370
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Yes mate I am agree with your words, we can learning from any person in this business, we can learn from our mistakes can learn from other person's mistakes and his great trading skill. There are many successful trader's in forex we can follow them can become successful in forex too. We can learn from every forex trader
    Well it will be better to learn from good trader's only because there are many greedy and emotional trader's in forex and I don't think that they can give you any type of good trading education or motivation. I always follow only successful forex trader's. I like to follow their emotion controlling techniques mostly.

    Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,625
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Yes mate I am agree with your words, we can learning from any person in this business, we can learn from our mistakes can learn from other person's mistakes and his great trading skill. There are many successful trader's in forex we can follow them can become successful in forex too. We can learn from every forex trader
    Yes we can learn from other peoples experiences, mistakes and skills. When we learn from other traders experience we may escape from making the same mistake in our trading, getting the losses, losing our hard earned money and learning. Many losses can be avoided if we sincerely learn from other traders mistakes

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,225
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    Yes we can learn from other peoples experiences, mistakes and skills. When we learn from other traders experience we may escape from making the same mistake in our trading, getting the losses, losing our hard earned money and learning. Many losses can be avoided if we sincerely learn from other traders mistakes
    You can learn from other traders and every traders experience there is nothing wrong in that. Every trader can get success in their life by trading well, If you work hard and practice Forex every day to make Forex understandable and easy where it could help you to get success in your life from Forex easily.

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Trader Azis Muslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    5,514
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Everything you have wrote here is correct and I admit it too. But I would prefer to learn from my own bad experiences and losses first rather than anyone. Since the only person who feel the pain of them first is ourself, not other people. We can see other's experiences and losses when they shared it to us. The only thing we can do is avoid their mistakes, do not ever think about it or do it to yourself.

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Trader lawners1791's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lawners Makesup
    Posts
    11,924
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    the use that trader spends of the customs on working with the system evaluation those to leads with the chance on entering of the forum with the distinct on casuals as to request of the good basics on ideal preference. and more to earns of the good news and information with the decision on appealing of further to use of the choice with the selection on applying of the new system as met with the profile with the trading profile of the trader.

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    8,444
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    Learning from other peoples mistakes would have been a better way to improve, but being human we need to learn and know things ourselves this means that at the process o learning, there are some mistakes that we will do ourselves and we can make money from the business thereafter we accept to those mistakes and should get a way to succeed thereafter losing.

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •