Learning from other trader's experiences and losses - Page 5
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 236

Thread: Learning from other trader's experiences and losses

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,625
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 56

    Learning from other trader's experiences and losses

    Our experience is our great teacher We all know that experience has several lessons to teach to a traders. Experience plays a key role in enhancing the skills of a person in any job or business. A trader may not learn the lessons well by reading but many times he learns it through his experience.

    It is with experience a trader several times take the initiative to correct his mistakes and weaknesses in his trading. This may be because when he experiences the losses due to the mistakes he feels the emotional pai For instance a trader after blowing a big account experiences the pain and so may be more rigerously provoked to learn and correct his mistakes.

    Other traders experience is also our teacher
    It is not necessary that it is only when we lose we take the initiave to correct our trading mistakes and flaws. Learning lessons from other traders experience and losses can help us avoid the same mistakes and hence avoid the losses. Learning from our experience can some times be harsh. Our experience can teach us lessons by giving us emotional pain and losses.

    When we learn from other trader's mistakes we can learn many lessons without even undergoing the effect of such mistakes which is usually big losses. The main advantage of Roboforex forum is here several traders share their experience and mistakes. Interacting with them can improve our knowledge and help us avoid the same mistakes and losses in our trading.

    Not allowed!

  2. #41
    Trader Hukam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,615
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is a very unwise situation for traders not to know the time they are endangering their trading accounts. Forex traders should know their adopting ways first, this could be gotten by the right learning and practices, this would form the basis of the works of the trader at any point in time. Forex traders would now get used to a system, but trader should be disciplined with it, and the system should be the one that worth it. By this, all condition should know expose by true analysis.
    Its really essential to adopt good things in our trading, to make this business profitable we have to focus a lot in our learning and practice. The basic things should be correct at first, after getting a good learning of basic things in demo trading account, and a good testing of a trading strategy and our trading style we could get a good trading system for ourself. After that the next thing is discipline that we have to implement in our trading.

    Not allowed!

  3. #42
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,143
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 39
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Its really essential to adopt good things in our trading, to make this business profitable we have to focus a lot in our learning and practice. The basic things should be correct at first, after getting a good learning of basic things in demo trading account, and a good testing of a trading strategy and our trading style we could get a good trading system for ourself. After that the next thing is discipline that we have to implement in our trading.
    What we learn we need to practice so that we learn to benefit from it. Sometimes i forget somthing i learn about forex and i dont know why, may be because i receive a huge knowledge in a short time so my brain can't save everything. The solution is to revise the information as much as possible and i'm already trying to do that.

    Not allowed!

  4. #43
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    6,453
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulKartik View Post
    What we learn we need to practice so that we learn to benefit from it. Sometimes i forget somthing i learn about forex and i dont know why, may be because i receive a huge knowledge in a short time so my brain can't save everything. The solution is to revise the information as much as possible and i'm already trying to do that.
    Yes we need to implement our learning. Others mistakes and our faults can help us learn important lessons . We should use a notebook to mark fault. We have to write those fault which we do in business. After that we have to analysis how to overcome those fault. And later we have to start business so that we can not do the same mistake.

    Not allowed!

  5. #44
    Trader lawners1791's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lawners Makesup
    Posts
    11,924
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    those as the good helps of supports of the expert traders on referring of the good confirmation as beginner trader works of the good practice on applying choice with the selection of system on working along on matching of the good profiles with the trading plan as distributing of the proper limit of risks with the funding.

    Not allowed!

  6. #45
    Trader Hukam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,615
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulKartik View Post
    What we learn we need to practice so that we learn to benefit from it. Sometimes i forget somthing i learn about forex and i dont know why, may be because i receive a huge knowledge in a short time so my brain can't save everything. The solution is to revise the information as much as possible and i'm already trying to do that.
    Yes mate regular trading practice will give you good knowledge of your subject. If you are don't able to remind all the things then you should go with daily trading journals. Those will help you to save all your past trading date in your notebook and you can do better trading evaluation by it. Look mate our mind can remind all the things so better to do create journals. I have also the same problem I am not much perfect to remember everything that's why focus on trading journal too.

    Not allowed!

  7. #46
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,625
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Yes mate regular trading practice will give you good knowledge of your subject. If you are don't able to remind all the things then you should go with daily trading journals. Those will help you to save all your past trading date in your notebook and you can do better trading evaluation by it. Look mate our mind can remind all the things so better to do create journals. I have also the same problem I am not much perfect to remember everything that's why focus on trading journal too.
    Many traders trade without enough learning and practice and get losses and stress here. The reason for stress in forex is not having enough knowledge to handle the ever dynamic situations that comes along, so the best way out of it is no order than to become well equipped with the veritable trading knowledge and stress would be no more.

    Not allowed!

  8. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    State Himachal Pradesh
    Posts
    9,370
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Yes mate regular trading practice will give you good knowledge of your subject. If you are don't able to remind all the things then you should go with daily trading journals. Those will help you to save all your past trading date in your notebook and you can do better trading evaluation by it. Look mate our mind can remind all the things so better to do create journals. I have also the same problem I am not much perfect to remember everything that's why focus on trading journal too.
    We can save our trading transactions in many ways, we can save our mt4 terminal trading report, we can write down our daily trading performance on a notebook or we can create single page notes for our trading transactions or history. The main thing is to save all our important documents of trading time to time because a human can't remember all forex trading information in mind specially mt4 terminal trades history.

    Not allowed!

  9. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,665
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    Many traders trade without enough learning and practice and get losses and stress here. The reason for stress in forex is not having enough knowledge to handle the ever dynamic situations that comes along, so the best way out of it is no order than to become well equipped with the veritable trading knowledge and stress would be no more.
    [lang=id]so for the solution that traders need to keep learning and practicing again and again and never think to stop it, so this way will give them a good habit an reflection and planted deeply in mind,
    knowledge is needed. and traders need to implement them with practicing to get the skill and ability for it[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  10. #49
    Trader lawners1791's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lawners Makesup
    Posts
    11,924
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    Learning lessons from other traders experience and losses can help us avoid the same mistakes
    yes on working with the customs on running of continuous arrange with the evaluation on improving chance as occupying details with the rules of strategy as trader to work of the focus on expending of the proper on risks level with the distribution as ordering of the new position with the trading.

    Not allowed!

  11. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,523
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    The think we need to know is that there is no way we will be able to learn from other peoples mistakes, this is just the fact that I have got to know about forex trading.

    I know that in forex trading we need to have our very own experience based on how the market works, we can not think we have that lesson learned all from other peoples mistakes thus we need to be ready to make some mistakes.

    Not allowed!

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •