Learning from other trader's experiences and losses - Page 4
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Learning from other trader's experiences and losses

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 56

Learning from other trader's experiences and losses

Our experience is our great teacher We all know that experience has several lessons to teach to a traders. Experience plays a key role in enhancing the skills of a person in any job or business. A trader may not learn the lessons well by reading but many times he learns it through his experience.

It is with experience a trader several times take the initiative to correct his mistakes and weaknesses in his trading. This may be because when he experiences the losses due to the mistakes he feels the emotional pai For instance a trader after blowing a big account experiences the pain and so may be more rigerously provoked to learn and correct his mistakes.

Other traders experience is also our teacher
    It is not necessary that it is only when we lose we take the initiave to correct our trading mistakes and flaws. Learning lessons from other traders experience and losses can help us avoid the same mistakes and hence avoid the losses. Learning from our experience can some times be harsh. Our experience can teach us lessons by giving us emotional pain and losses.

When we learn from other trader's mistakes we can learn many lessons without even undergoing the effect of such mistakes which is usually big losses. The main advantage of Roboforex forum is here several traders share their experience and mistakes. Interacting with them can improve our knowledge and help us avoid the same mistakes and losses in our trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    Surely this is the best advices to those who still new in this business, but after all of this, we will always see that a lot of people avoid this and lose their real money in their first time trading. In some cases, those traders who suffered losses in their first time will push their mind to learn and practice everything necessary to get profitable, while others left this business due to their losses.
    Yes bravo there are two differ trading approaches by differ kinds of trader's. Many trader's learn from their mistakes and on the other hand many trader's don't learn from their mistakes. I am still a very bad trader, and losing money due to my emotion. I have to control on my emotion now, other things are going well, I am happy that I am able to improve my trading learning in last couple of months.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Yes bravo there are two differ trading approaches by differ kinds of trader's. Many trader's learn from their mistakes and on the other hand many trader's don't learn from their mistakes. I am still a very bad trader, and losing money due to my emotion. I have to control on my emotion now, other things are going well, I am happy that I am able to improve my trading learning in last couple of months.
    Only traders who can learn from their mistakes can have better prospects in future. Even we can learn from other peoples experiences, mistakes and skills. When we learn from other traders experience we may escape from making the same mistake in our trading, getting the losses, losing our hard earned money and learning. Many losses can be avoided if we sincerely learn from other traders mistakes

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    Only traders who can learn from their mistakes can have better prospects in future. Even we can learn from other peoples experiences, mistakes and skills. When we learn from other traders experience we may escape from making the same mistake in our trading, getting the losses, losing our hard earned money and learning. Many losses can be avoided if we sincerely learn from other traders mistakes
    traders that can learn from their past mistakes usually will be able to make several better decision in this business. If we can earn from our past experience then it's quite good. But there are traders that just keeps doing the same mistake no matter what. That kind of trader are the type of trader that stick with one strategy but they never tried to change the way they think.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    We can learn from each other and that's also a good way to improve ourself for the better future trading. We need a good seriousness at the time of our learning stage, because many time we able to see that people underestimate their mistakes, and even not learn from other people failure. But this type of mistakes could give trader's a lot of losses later when they start their own real trading business. So seriousness is very important for everyone.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    traders that can learn from their past mistakes usually will be able to make several better decision in this business. If we can earn from our past experience then it's quite good. But there are traders that just keeps doing the same mistake no matter what. That kind of trader are the type of trader that stick with one strategy but they never tried to change the way they think.
    There are traders that may understand what their mistakes are and they even try to correct it but when emotions interfere in their trading it is very difficult to resist not to commit those mistakes again, some traders just act impulsively without thinking only to find later that they commit another mistakes and we keep on asking our self " why did I do such stupid things again"?

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    There are traders that may understand what their mistakes are and they even try to correct it but when emotions interfere in their trading it is very difficult to resist not to commit those mistakes again, some traders just act impulsively without thinking only to find later that they commit another mistakes and we keep on asking our self " why did I do such stupid things again"?
    Traders who dont understand their mistakes have no hopes in their trading. We can even learn from other traders mistakes there is nothing wrong in that. Every trader can get success in their life by trading well, If you work hard and practice Forex every day to make Forex understandable and easy where it could help you to get success in your life from Forex easily.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    Traders who dont understand their mistakes have no hopes in their trading. We can even learn from other traders mistakes there is nothing wrong in that. Every trader can get success in their life by trading well, If you work hard and practice Forex every day to make Forex understandable and easy where it could help you to get success in your life from Forex easily.
    Well, that much is a given i quess. Most traders need to know about their own error in this business without fail. If they didn't even know what goes wrong in here then they won't make any good results as well. The worst is, they don't even know when is danger to trade and they simply make an entry in there. Luckily, they might earn it big but in the worst scenario, they can loss it big as well.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    as those should had with the similarities with ones as run with the personal plan those to refer of the good chance as trader works of the good evaluation on improving of the better qualification as running of the use of the good precision to avoid the mistakes to dispose on securing the higher on accuracy on effective plan on working of the good resources.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    Well, that much is a given i quess. Most traders need to know about their own error in this business without fail. If they didn't even know what goes wrong in here then they won't make any good results as well. The worst is, they don't even know when is danger to trade and they simply make an entry in there. Luckily, they might earn it big but in the worst scenario, they can loss it big as well.
    Provided willing to work hard to learn the techniques and strategies that are proven profitable trading then practice using the system to be able the feel as well as convenient and safe to use. Then the chance to live a profitable trading . And of course, surrender and accept whatever results obtained

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    It is a very unwise situation for traders not to know the time they are endangering their trading accounts. Forex traders should know their adopting ways first, this could be gotten by the right learning and practices, this would form the basis of the works of the trader at any point in time. Forex traders would now get used to a system, but trader should be disciplined with it, and the system should be the one that worth it. By this, all condition should know expose by true analysis.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast