Learning from other trader's experiences and losses - Page 13
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Learning from other trader's experiences and losses

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 56

Learning from other trader's experiences and losses

Our experience is our great teacher We all know that experience has several lessons to teach to a traders. Experience plays a key role in enhancing the skills of a person in any job or business. A trader may not learn the lessons well by reading but many times he learns it through his experience.

It is with experience a trader several times take the initiative to correct his mistakes and weaknesses in his trading. This may be because when he experiences the losses due to the mistakes he feels the emotional pai For instance a trader after blowing a big account experiences the pain and so may be more rigerously provoked to learn and correct his mistakes.

Other traders experience is also our teacher
    It is not necessary that it is only when we lose we take the initiave to correct our trading mistakes and flaws. Learning lessons from other traders experience and losses can help us avoid the same mistakes and hence avoid the losses. Learning from our experience can some times be harsh. Our experience can teach us lessons by giving us emotional pain and losses.

When we learn from other trader's mistakes we can learn many lessons without even undergoing the effect of such mistakes which is usually big losses. The main advantage of Roboforex forum is here several traders share their experience and mistakes. Interacting with them can improve our knowledge and help us avoid the same mistakes and losses in our trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    i see that, almost of us got the knowledge with online , maybe several of us increase it with read some books too, but all is good and will give us more understanding about this business, there is no problems to learn the others experiences and even will give us more point about it, but we need to filter them before take and adopt some of them
    i tried some books reading too, i have the use of tutor in the market as well. they are good for traders to make experience, and no amount of tutor you have while learning, you can not get the full experience about forex, you will needs to read some books from some sites on internet.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    i tried some books reading too, i have the use of tutor in the market as well. they are good for traders to make experience, and no amount of tutor you have while learning, you can not get the full experience about forex, you will needs to read some books from some sites on internet.
    My learning was a very funny one, and I read books for more than 2 years, and I started training myself about the book for another two years. To be candid, this really helped me because it made me strong and more confident about forex trading. Beside, this is really a market that is risky and dynamic, and traders has to be rebranding themselves till they have full satisfaction about their earning in it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Truly if we would want to be that successful trader in the business then we would have to learn from some experienced trader and know the way which they handle the business that is what I think that matters the most. We shouldn't repeat the mistakes which other traders has done in the past.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Well I got most of my knowledge and trading skills from the online source therefore it has been useful to me and I believe that I am learning from someones experience but then at the same time I am also ready to learn things my very own way therefore understanding the market the more.
    Nice as far I know most of trading knowledge we can get only from online, because if you will try to find out that offline then I don't think that you will able to get the material of learning very easily for you, this is a online business so you have no more many offline sources to learn about forex. Even if you want to download books then you have to start your internet to do that. Forex trading online sources are the real place to learn about forex seriously.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    we can get them easily right now, we can visit some websites who offer some education about forex trading, and now,it depends to us who have a will for it, if we have a good intention to increase our trading quality then will push ourselves to find more and more information as sources of knowledge, and also why we are here, we share, take and give each others,

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    Your own experience is what bring sin the righ tfor any one trader who is able to prove that there is a lot of good that comes in and so when we trade in forex a lot has to be done and be well integrated and so we have the right path that goes to the right side of trading forex and so and we are always working and making sure that there is alot that can be done about it

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    we can get them easily right now, we can visit some websites who offer some education about forex trading, and now,it depends to us who have a will for it, if we have a good intention to increase our trading quality then will push ourselves to find more and more information as sources of knowledge, and also why we are here, we share, take and give each others,
    Whole internet is filled with knowledge about Forex. Traders who dont understand their mistakes have no hopes in their trading. We can even learn from other traders mistakes there is nothing wrong in that. Every trader can get success in their life by trading well, If you work hard and practice Forex every day to make Forex understandable and easy, it could help you to get success.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    Whole internet is filled with knowledge about Forex. Traders who dont understand their mistakes have no hopes in their trading. We can even learn from other traders mistakes there is nothing wrong in that. Every trader can get success in their life by trading well, If you work hard and practice Forex every day to make Forex understandable and easy, it could help you to get success.
    Yes internet has made learning Forex much easier. Loss and risk are parts of trading and so Forex is not so easy. If one wants the best out of his or her forex trading career, then such person should know that he has to invest time and money to getting it. It is just like a money you need to get that is now at the mouth of a lion, you have to do all you can to get it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    Learning from each other experience and loss will help us to understand this business more, that`s why it good for a trader to participate on forum like roboforex, because in here we share our winning and losing experience with each other, which can help someone who haven't experience such problem before, so learning from each other is very helpful.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    We should give our best to learn anything in forex, and that could be from books, or internet articles, or from our trading practice. As you are saying sir there are no hopes when we don't know how we have to learn from our mistakes, trader have to rise those hopes with the help of their correction in trading, daily practical learning would surely help us to understand this business wisely or smoothly.

Not allowed!

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast