To learn from other successful trader ?
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: To learn from other successful trader ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3

To learn from other successful trader ?

is this a best way of learning to learn from other successful trader or the best way of learning is Demo account?
    Or
    Both learning process are important?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Learning is very important for forex trader.You can learn from any successful forex trader.You can follow their,how they were success in forex trading.You can take important tips from their.Forex learning is the best option by demo practicing.You can utilize different strategy in your demo account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    if indeed we should learn forex learn from other traders who are successful forex trading, because if we learn yourself we will not be trading it right and we have to start from scratch but if we learn from other successful traders means we can steal a lot of experience that he have and is very very helpful

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by anwardad View Post
    is this a best way of learning to learn from other successful trader or the best way of learning is Demo account?
    Or
    Both learning process are important?
    It is better if we able to manage someone expert trader who will teach us forex with pen and papers. Practical is more effective than theoretical. I am grateful to my one friend who is spending much time to teach me forex through skype.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is better that you knwo what you are doing as a trader of the market, if you do , there is no way that you will not get the best in the market trading, learning for the trades that has got the experience is never a bad thing to do, if you do things right, it might be the advancements of the trading that he taught you that you will using.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    If we want to learn from successful forex traders already, we need to take a lesson on how they can become a successful trader. In general, successful traders have different pendangan and also psychology of trading, so we need to take a view of them and their trading psychology.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    well understand about the market time atimes and i dont think learning from successful trader has any special help,though it help in becoming a better trader but what really matter is the newbies level of understanding toward the market which might not come even from the tutoral being discipline can not be teach but it rather some we develop as a trader.so learning from a successful trader can help us learn about the market but it does not guarantee success for us as newbies.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    oh yes you are correct to learn from other successful trader . it is very good option for learning in this business . because learning is very important to success in this business . we can learn follow the successful trades work . that can help us to success in this business .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    personally i prefer this method of learning very much. i am not an expert and considering my self a beginner but i am here with the help of my one friend. he is a forex expert trader i learn much from him. he teaches me the ABC of forex. and this bring confident inside me to trade in live account. i prefer this method of learning on Demo account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Yes, I also want to learn from the other successful Forex trader because I know that they are expert in the Forex market and they have a good knowledge about the Forex trade, they can trade properly and also they can earn good amount of money from here, I think that if I can learn from them then my trading skills will be more high and that can help me to trade in the Forex market properly.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast