Is Roboforex forum Bonus is helpfull?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is Roboforex forum Bonus is helpfull?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3

Is Roboforex forum Bonus is helpfull?

Dear members,

I want to ask that as that is roboforex is helpful for you? or you want some changes in the procedure. Are you satisfy with forum bonus. for me it is a very nice and amazing prom i just want to suggest that forum bonus must be in USD $ not in cents. kindly share your Opinion

Not allowed!
    Last edited by anwardad; 09-07-2013 at 08:02 AM. Reason: minor spelling mistake

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    wondering if the bonus is very useful forex course I replied with a very, very good bonus we can get a lot and the most important for us to get capital in forex trading and this is good in my opinion, and most importantly we do forex trading that can greatly replace the demo account we tradingkan

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    yes no doubt roboforex forum is very helpful for us. i am a very poor man and i don't have money for investing. but now i can earn some bonus for trading from robo forum. i am glad because this is good opportunity for us. and now i can earn money without any investment.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by anwardad View Post
    Dear members,

I want to ask that as that is roboforex is helpful for you? or you want some changes in the procedure. Are you satisfy with forum bonus. for me it is a very nice and amazing prom i just want to suggest that forum bonus must be in USD $ not in cents. kindly share your Opinion
    Though I am newbie in roboforex and not yet able to get the required bonus for trade. But I am hoping to start trade with this bonus. This forum is very important to me to start trade with roboforex platform. Hope roboforex authority will continue this bonus in the long run to build forex trader like me.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yeah sure I am new in this forum for now but everything going smooth I make a request of $10 lets see when I got this money and I will daily post here now its a great forum for learning too I got a very good strategy from this forum its one of the best forum and robo forex broker is also very good its spread is also very good for us

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 6
    as we know in trading big capital is just like blessing to earn safe profit.so forum bonus from roboforex is quite good service that helpful for both newbies and professional.mostly newbies in forex not have proper skills so they can start real trade on forum without taking any money risk and professional traders share their experience and receive reward money which is also good for them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 5
    Of course, Roboforex forum is helpful for me. I ever trading forex in another broker and have a big lost because lack of study and less practice. I learn many things about trading in Roboforex forum now. Likewise, earn a communicative bonus. I would use the bonus to practice my trading strategy for the coming months. If I had believed, I would own deposit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Sure roboforex forum its very helpful if you post a lot of threads and comments you will have $ and we can learn here from other strategys and trading plans.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    yes sure sir why not I am a new member of this forum for now and I am sure in future I will able to do very good trading from this forum's bonus money and will able to do very good trading with its forum I love this forum and I am very happy what I am member of this great forum and this broker I love robo forex broker too service is very good

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I am new on roboforex but i know that bonus money is very very good for every one if you can earn money with forex trading so bonus money is gold for you.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast