25 MA Scalping strategy - Page 44
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 344041424344

Thread: 25 MA Scalping strategy

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11

25 MA Scalping strategy

most of us know moving average indicator but we dont know how to can scalp from it .

this strategy is depends on moving average 25 :

--- open sell order when the price in up side and attach MA 25 .
    --- open buy order when the price in down side and attach MA 25 .

see this chart :
    Attachment 1040

so we enter in the opposite side scalping trade when the price attach MA 25.
    NOTE : the number of pips in scalping trade depends on the frame you enter on it , so this strategy for all frames from 15m to weekly frame .

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 09-07-2013 at 07:24 AM. Reason: red color

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    This is the basic purpose of moving average to find the trend of market and if a trader have grip and learning about moving average so easily we chose the option for trade successfully i use very less indicator in trading but i like to work with trend indicator because these are highly beneficial for trade safely .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    AS everyone knows moving average is the simplest indicator to have in your trading strategy. Trading moving average is the minimum risk methods and give you accurate results. You can not lose a single trade besides a high impact news release and changes the trend. Everyone can trade safely with this indicator and it is very simple to apply and trade. The moving average can be modified with our own number and you can make your own strategy with more than one moving average number.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    This no doubt is a fantastic trading system which i believe any trader no matter your level should be able to apply to the market . This is a trading strategy that deals with the use of the moving average . But one main thing is very important in the use of a moving average like this, that is patience, because sometimes we have to wait for the right confirmation before we can open any meaningful trade with the use of the moving average.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by glory3 View Post
    This no doubt is a fantastic trading system which i believe any trader no matter your level should be able to apply to the market . This is a trading strategy that deals with the use of the moving average . But one main thing is very important in the use of a moving average like this, that is patience, because sometimes we have to wait for the right confirmation before we can open any meaningful trade with the use of the moving average.
    yes and moving average is really good because when we use moving average we can do good this is one famous and most basic and common indicator, we can earn handsome amount if we learn to use indicators, if we use this we can do well, so make sure you give time to demo and give attention to make self expert into indicator then you can earn easily

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    To scalp the market is so delicate, and the scope at which this 25MA will be working is what i am used to. It will be fine when this strategy is working during the time that the trend of the market is very smooth, traders will get to gain much through it. But when the trend is not smooth, the traders could still lose more than 7 times on this strategy due to repetitive false breakout.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    That is quite right, many of us knows so much about the stochastic oscillator and the functions it perform in the market. The moving average is mostly an indicator for the trend of the market , so it is always seen as a trend following indicator. It has really been of good help to me many time because i love to combine about two different ones most time so that i can get the desire position of the market. But i do not depend only on the use of the moving average for anything about the market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    To scalp the market is so delicate, and the scope at which this 25MA will be working is what i am used to. It will be fine when this strategy is working during the time that the trend of the market is very smooth, traders will get to gain much through it. But when the trend is not smooth, the traders could still lose more than 7 times on this strategy due to repetitive false breakout.
    It is not so easy to scalp the market, the scalping is powerful, it could either give much profits or much losses. The way the trader knows how to scalp will determine the success which the trader could have with the scalping. To trade the market with scalping will need the traders to learn and focus on the training of their risk management among others.

Not allowed!

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 344041424344