25 MA Scalping strategy - Page 43
Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344 LastLast

Thread: 25 MA Scalping strategy

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11

25 MA Scalping strategy

most of us know moving average indicator but we dont know how to can scalp from it .

this strategy is depends on moving average 25 :

--- open sell order when the price in up side and attach MA 25 .
    --- open buy order when the price in down side and attach MA 25 .

see this chart :
    Attachment 1040

so we enter in the opposite side scalping trade when the price attach MA 25.
    NOTE : the number of pips in scalping trade depends on the frame you enter on it , so this strategy for all frames from 15m to weekly frame .

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 09-07-2013 at 07:24 AM. Reason: red color

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    This is a very ordinary strategy to make use in our trading. 25ema not recommend a strong trend more than 50 or 200. But when we see the market respect that ema we can start scalping but personally I do not agree to action following the strategy since I lost a lot of money using the method. I took an entry with big risk and when my trade leaves me, hoping my trade must favor me and keep waiting till death, that is quite stupid nature of me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ict2014 View Post
    This is a very ordinary strategy to make use in our trading. 25ema not recommend a strong trend more than 50 or 200. But when we see the market respect that ema we can start scalping but personally I do not agree to action following the strategy since I lost a lot of money using the method. I took an entry with big risk and when my trade leaves me, hoping my trade must favor me and keep waiting till death, that is quite stupid nature of me.
    No matter how well the market respects a particular index, you can never risk capital to enter into large capital transactions. The market maker deceives traders by creating long candlesticks in a certain direction and then the price returns to reverse this candle. Forex should be treated with caution.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 22
    This is a very simple but very good trading indicator that can be very useful for any trader who is looking for a way out of the market without running into any complicated trading system.I love the use of the moving average when there is a good trend in the market, but when the trend of the market is not consistent, the moving average can be very terrible. I love to make use of the 200 moving average because it is is one of the best moving average that can give you the best of the trend of the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    25 moving average is good for detecting of the trend and let the trader to find good chances of trading also and so the trader can trade and make some money, the trader may use the indicator for trading with pullback or with following of the trend or with breakout and so the trader has many chances of trading with the indicator always.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Using moving averages to trade will be good but whether it is 25 ma or even 200 ma should depend on the pair first. There are some pairs that are very volatile and that is why we need to use 200 ma for better accuracy. And then there are some of them with less accuracy and that is why it is better to use 25 ones.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    Oh thank you, actually the running average is very simple and easy to use, almost everyone has to learn and use, and eventually many are using it until you include simple tricks, but I am still confused, you usually use it in no timeframe And what time is the best? You said up to weekly on the M15 but provided more specific

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 22
    Thanks very much dear friend for sharing with us this simple to use trading system of the 25 moving average.I know this type of trading system very well and you have only showed to us the good aspect of this trading system. I wish you will speak to us some of the disadvantages of this trading system because every trading system do have its negative side as well. Most time we often present the right side of a trading system or an indicator and hiding the other side of it which can serve as a way of putting users under some guide.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    25 moving average scalping is good but for more profitable strategy I would think that using the 200 exponential moving Average will bring better performance than this, moving average for scalping is also known to be very disappointing if there is no trend that is strong enough, when price is going to consolidate, we might not get useful information to trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    scalping with moving average can let the trader to catch some pips and make some money easily, the trader should know when to enter the market with the moving average to be able to choose the best positions of trading as this is very important for making of successful trading and making of money and decreasing of the risk to the minimum level.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    We use moving average for good understanding of trend in short period of time and in long period of time , as far as we have practice enough and learning properly these will help trader to get success , working in market is better if we have knowledge enough and practice well so these will help trader to get success in right of the way .

Not allowed!

Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344 LastLast