25 MA Scalping strategy
Page 1 of 41 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 405

Thread: 25 MA Scalping strategy

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    330
    Promo (¢)
    -20
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11

    25 MA Scalping strategy

    most of us know moving average indicator but we dont know how to can scalp from it .

    this strategy is depends on moving average 25 :

    --- open sell order when the price in up side and attach MA 25 .
    --- open buy order when the price in down side and attach MA 25 .

    see this chart :
    moving average.png

    so we enter in the opposite side scalping trade when the price attach MA 25.
    NOTE : the number of pips in scalping trade depends on the frame you enter on it , so this strategy for all frames from 15m to weekly frame .

    Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 09-07-2013 at 07:24 AM. Reason: red color

  2. #2
    Registered user opan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    122
    Promo (¢)
    2,340
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    wow thank you, indeed moving average is an extremely simple and extremely easy to use, in fact almost everyone has to learn and use and of course until now many are using it, including simple strategies you but I am still confused, you usually use it in what timeframe and most good in what timeframe? did you say on the M15 until weekly but provide more specific

    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    762
    Promo (¢)
    40
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14
    Sounds like a fantastic strategy and here patience would be the key to success as in order to catch the trend early you can use this 25 MA strategy and enter/buy sell at the start of the trend which is a great thing and also the stop loss should be swing high/low and take profits should be minimum of 1:2 risk reward.

    Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    330
    Promo (¢)
    -20
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by opan View Post
    wow thank you, indeed moving average is an extremely simple and extremely easy to use, in fact almost everyone has to learn and use and of course until now many are using it, including simple strategies you but I am still confused, you usually use it in what timeframe and most good in what timeframe? did you say on the M15 until weekly but provide more specific
    hi man ,
    yes it for all frames and you can see that or practice on it , because it scalping strategy so you should be careful when enter and you should have stop loss > and that if the candle close above the line .. so i prefer the short frame .

    Quote Originally Posted by taharoyal52 View Post
    Sounds like a fantastic strategy and here patience would be the key to success as in order to catch the trend early you can use this 25 MA strategy and enter/buy sell at the start of the trend which is a great thing and also the stop loss should be swing high/low and take profits should be minimum of 1:2 risk reward.
    -stop loss is when the candle close above the line man ..

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    5
    Promo (¢)
    30
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    wow, thx friend over to share their knowledge. I am a beginner still dizzy with analytical analysis complicated or difficult. so I am looking for a simple simple trading. mkalum beginners. so you want a simple first before getting into a complicated analysis. I'll be looking for a new first consistent profit sophisticated analysis that could be at least 20 pips :)

    Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    119
    Promo (¢)
    825
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 5
    25 MA Scalping strategy is seems good to me. If i am not wrong i think best only for scalper trader . As it is the short time trade so enter and exit is much important . So we need to be careful about enter .We must use stop loss as it is helpful for successful trade .For this we will notice if the candle close above the line. It is good so we can easily choice short time frame .It is profitable because take profit can be set minimum of 1:2 risk reward.

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27,036
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I have seen this before, and it means that it is becoming popular day in and day out, with the trading strategy that you are using, it is better that you face it with all times, if you do , that is the way that you can get the best that you want from it, the mistake that we makes is that; we do not do things right all the time, almost all strategies are good, we must need more seriousness, that is my own.

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    330
    Promo (¢)
    -20
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by kamen rider View Post
    wow, thx friend over to share their knowledge. I am a beginner still dizzy with analytical analysis complicated or difficult. so I am looking for a simple simple trading. mkalum beginners. so you want a simple first before getting into a complicated analysis. I'll be looking for a new first consistent profit sophisticated analysis that could be at least 20 pips :)
    -- i think man it is very simple strategy and i think analysis is very easy but it only need from us thinking and patience to understand it ..

    Quote Originally Posted by raazsr1 View Post
    25 MA Scalping strategy is seems good to me. If i am not wrong i think best only for scalper trader . As it is the short time trade so enter and exit is much important . So we need to be careful about enter .We must use stop loss as it is helpful for successful trade .For this we will notice if the candle close above the line. It is good so we can easily choice short time frame .It is profitable because take profit can be set minimum of 1:2 risk reward.
    yes man you are true , this for only scalper trader and i think any scalping trader should be careful and have stop loss to protect there account ..

    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I have seen this before, and it means that it is becoming popular day in and day out, with the trading strategy that you are using, it is better that you face it with all times, if you do , that is the way that you can get the best that you want from it, the mistake that we makes is that; we do not do things right all the time, almost all strategies are good, we must need more seriousness, that is my own.
    i dont understand all of your words man , but i think we have strategy and we should apply it to know that is successful or unsuccessful , but i dont advice the trader who dont know scalping to work with that strategy ..

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    222
    Promo (¢)
    790
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    Look a nice. 25 MA Scalping strategy is absolutely simple. In my opinion this scalping techniques using trend should "follow the trend" with swing trade techniques. For example if TF 15M for a decision and the trend at TF 1H. I believe If we work with consistently then the strategy could create a good income

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    330
    Promo (¢)
    -20
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by wanahito View Post
    Look a nice. 25 MA Scalping strategy is absolutely simple. In my opinion this scalping techniques using trend should "follow the trend" with swing trade techniques. For example if TF 15M for a decision and the trend at TF 1H. I believe If we work with consistently then the strategy could create a good income
    but in this strategy man i dont think it depends on the trend , because it only depends on the average on the time , and return from moving average 25 because it forms the strong resistance or support for the price , so it only scalping strategy depends on take some of point from return and not depends on the trend follow ...

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 41 1234511 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •