Thread: patience not mean greed

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11

patience not mean greed

>>correct meaning of patience in that market :

>patience is mean you should patient about to things >

-first : if you have strategy or indicator or you enter on the trades by depends on technical analysis or by depends on fundamental analysis > you should be patient and wait your signal not push on trades without any of thinking

-second : if you have plan and you should have one you should be patient to reach to the final target and only think on it , so you should limit your daily profit and also stop if you want to reach to that target
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    >>mistakes when meaning patient (greed) :

-i think patient is not in the open position because i think before you open in any position you should know what your target and what your stop and that is correct trading ... and if you change from that after you enter this is not called patient but it called (greed) , so i think we shouldn't do that because that will make you lose in final ..

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 09-07-2013 at 04:51 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Its hard to be disciplined and patient and not greedy in trading. yes its hard to control on these weakness in Forex trade but not impossible to control on it. Its profit will automatically convert with or give you confidence to take on these weakness avoid with these care, just enjoy your profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    oh yes you are right patience not mean greed . Forex trading is very risky business . to success in this business you need patience enough to your opportunity . but patience means you can not greed to earn huge money in this business . you need patience enough to your chance and success in this business

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    the greed and the patience are the opposite thins and the opposite habits in the forex market the greed means the urgency to earn soo and the patience means the trading with the wise and the good trading strategy and to not be in the emotions ,so we must be patience in the forex trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Patience its very good at forex and it don't have any similar to greed with patience you can save your money but the greed will destroy you account surely

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by khward View Post

-first : if you have strategy or indicator or you enter on the trades by depends on technical analysis or by depends on fundamental analysis > you should be patient and wait your signal not push on trades without any of thinking

-second : if you have plan and you should have one you should be patient to reach to the final target and only think on it , so you should limit your daily profit and also stop if you want to reach to that target
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-i think patient is not in the open position because i think before you open in any position you should know what your target and what your stop and that is correct trading ... and if you change from that after you enter this is not called patient but it called (greed) , so i think we shouldn't do that because that will make you lose in final ..
    Glad to learn from your definition regarding patience and greed. I think patience and greed are totally opposite each other. A patience trader cannot fall under the trap of greed. You are very right that planned trading can remove greed from our forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by khward View Post

yes me also agree with you that patience is really not meant by greedy.. but of course we have too be expert to be patient.. if we become patient with wrong way then we can be loser for any time.. That's why a person should be perfect trader and expert trader...

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    yes i agree with you that patience is not greedy but you need patience if you want to earn money from Forex trading than you need patience otherwise you loose your capital

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Patience is more needed for the Forex trade and we can not say it greed and I am agree with your because for the Forex trade you need more patience and then you may earn a good amount of money from here, For your best trade you may earn more, so make you the best trader in the Forex market. I am trying more to make me good position in the Forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Patience is not greed because patience and greed are both opposite and different from each other.Patience is good for a Forex trader were as greed is not at all helpful,it makes a trader trade to earn huge profits in short period of time. Patience is more needed by Forex trader to make transactions with calm,coll and confidence.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast