forex trading is a safe trading
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: forex trading is a safe trading

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

forex trading is a safe trading

in forex trading you can earn huge money as much you want in life. this trading will never end and here you can trade perfectly if you do practice in demo and real account day by day.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    According to what i have heard in this life and what i have seen, there is where that is safe at all, not even in this risk market, forex trdaing market is very risky, and the risk is not compared to what the trader can mingle with if such does not have a very strong believe about the market first, this is might strength of trading too, because i plans ahead of this in all that i do in the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Forex is a world wide online trading business.And it is most complicated and difficult job.I do not think that trading in Forex is easy or simple.There is lots of risk involved in forex but a trader need to learn about forex and gain experience by practicing.Understanding forex is also very important because it will make a reader too trade with ease and simplicity.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Forex market is a very risky market and it is not easy to gain in that market and most of the new traders are loosing in that market.This market is never be safe market.If any trader not concentrate in his trading and have the enough learn and knowledge will loose in it.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    With the necessary and well grained skill you can defiantly achieve your desired dreams as a forex trader, because the market is big enough to make lots of traders millionaires,Or should I say wealthy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Forex trading can be safe for you and it's can be risky for you.. this is depend on you how do you want take because if you will learn as a profession then forex can be safe for you and you can earn always. if you will never learn then forex can be risky for you..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    forex trading is good business but it it not safe because it has high percentage of risk and if the trader trades without careful or increase the risk during trading he will loose his money easily and will not continue for long time in this market but if he trades with low risk he will protect his money and will make profits continuesly and will survive in this market and will stay for long time in this market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Forex trading is not a safe trading business but in my view it is very risky business because nothing is certain here it is full of uncertainty and we can not believe on any prediction or indicator but this is the business in which we can make our career and if get success then can very well change our life style.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by monirmono View Post
    in forex trading you can earn huge money as much you want in life. this trading will never end and here you can trade perfectly if you do practice in demo and real account day by day.
    I think there is no doubt that we earn the big money with the forex trading and it is also right that we make the unlimited money with the trading but we need to have the kowledge of the trading and good practice of the trading and try to mange the risk in the trading if we want to get the success in the forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    we can say that Forex trading business is safe but only for those who know something about Forex trading business and if we don't know anything about Forex trading market then it is chance to loose money in Forex trading business..so it is 50% -50% chance of earns profits.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast