How can I move the chart to the right or down so that I can clearly see chart
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How can I move the chart to the right or down so that I can clearly see chart

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 87
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by shemo View Post
    Sorry, but from what i read you want to keep looking at the chart right? Well, i think that you just need to minimize the chart to the right bottom and minimize the other program you're opening now so that you can keep looking at the update in the price.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Well I am not getting you what you want to say I think you are saying about meta trader 4 charts bro you can move right to left or left to right you charts buy scrolling your mouse it will surely work for you but you can't do your charts down i think you can zoom your charts for good analysis

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    To say the fact, it is not that easy to be moving the chart up poor down , this s why it is better that you use the screen size that will soothes your eyes seeing, I personally do not have any problem trading with small trading screen, i will only go for what i actually came for , and that is the strategy that i want to use, you might need to adopts as well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    I think forex charts can display images automatically adjusted to the width or height tables that we choose, we may be able to resize the size of the graph, and then another menu can we hide first so we can resize even wider. Or we can also zoom to display a longer time period, so we can see trends more clearly.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Its very simple, just place your cousor on any side of your platform, please note that the cousor has to be in the edge of the platform, and the click and hold your left mouse pad you'll notice that the chart would move in whatever direction you move your mouse.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    This is very easy, if we scroll the mouse, then we can also able to see the past history in the chart. Even, we can see more history through clicking zoom (-) at the top corner of the chart. In D1 chart, we can get many back-dated history also.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    i'm sorry, however through exactly what we study you need to maintain taking a look at the actual graph correct? nicely, i believe that you simply have to reduce the actual graph towards the correct base as well as reduce another plan you are starting right now to be able to maintain taking a look at the actual revise within the cost.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I Forex charts, we may be able to re size the size of the graph and we can even change the size or we can zoom in on another menu I can not hide, we automatically choose the width or height of the table, we can show a regular visitor to display a long time, so we can see more clearly the trend.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    Sorry but i am not getting your question buddy if you want to see your chart then just try to select any currency pair in your terminal and automatically you will see your charts even you can change your charts too there are many type of charts in terminal like line chart, bar chart, candlestick chart etc

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast