Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3

Forex is the best.......

1. Best source of earning
    2.Best source of learning Trading.
    3. Best source for MBA Market Students.
    4.best source to kill the time and eliminate boring.
    or
    source of tension and frustration.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    oh yes of course i totally agree with you Forex is the best . it is the most popular online internet trading business in the world . people all over the world work in this business . they can earn lots of profit to work in this business . it is life changing business .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    yes anwar ,you are right that the forex is the best for the all types of the peoples in the world because it reduce the poorty and reduce the tension and also the great and the easy way of the earning money in the forex market for our needs,thats why we all want to trade and want to earn the money in the market to get the rich soon .it also kills the time and and in the reward it give the profit

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Forex is world wide online trading business.It is also a very profitable trading business,it provides many opportunities and benefits to traders in order to make profits.It an be done from home also and any one interested an join Forex.Forex is also the best source of learning trading business and how to make profits on a consistent basis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Don't see the bad side of forex. it.s actually not a game it is our business. and i think we should consider this like other business. like other business this business also need time, this business has risk so we feel tension it's quiet normal. but all apart from that this business is good source of money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by anwardad View Post
    1. Best source of earning
    2.Best source of learning Trading.
    3. Best source for MBA Market Students.
    4.best source to kill the time and eliminate boring.
    or
    source of tension and frustration.
    In my personal opinion i think the forex trading is the best source of earning but the need is that we have the proper skills of the trading and have the good practice in the demo trading and if we have the good techniques of the trading then we get the success in the trading and make the good income.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Forex is the best trading platform in the world- no doubt in it. But forex needs huge skill and experience. This is fact that forex trading without experience cannot be imagined. Without adequate money we can hope to continue forex trade, but it is completely impossible to hope to become a profitable trader without this valuable "Experience".
    Experience = Money, this is very appropriate in forex trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    Yes no any doubt forex is one of the best business in the world.. you can earn very large amount in the small time. even no any business can give you more the better from forex. i am very glad because i am part of this business and now i can not live without trading..

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    We'll forex can be rated as the leading financial investment, due to sine factors such as the returns on investment is solely determined by your level of exerties meaning that if you have a good knowledge of trading forex you can earn more and also the market is open round the clock so there's always opportunity.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Forex trade is the best online trading and investment because it only has a direct relationship with the real world trade. Then also serve as the central forex price movements were very affecting currency exchange where forex transactions are internationally collected in a central and determining the price moves up or down at any time.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast