Multi pair trading is the best for the more earning ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Multi pair trading is the best for the more earning ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4

Multi pair trading is the best for the more earning ?

I believe that the multi pair trading is the more good for the forex trading results but what you think ,? are you agree with me ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    yes i think it will be so helpful to earn more if you are trading with many pairs but i think it will be so risky for any beginner trader to trade with many pair .if you are a beginner trader you must focus on one pair only and the best pair to trade if you are a beginner trader is the EUR/USD with any time frame you want .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    Multi pair is good but most of the traders feel uncomfortable by using more pairs because some are new and some did not understand the market of other pairs so i think in start we must have to trade eur/usd because it is the easy pair to trade because it moves on the support and resistance level.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I am very junior member in forex trade, so I have not implemented multi pair trading yet. I am yet confined with EUR/USD as this pair is suitable to me because of its frequent movement and suitable trading time for me. However, while I become more skilled, then I have the plan to use multi-pair.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Trading with multi pair I think is quite risky, because every pair that we use will use the power of our margin. So if we use a multi-pair, the margin that we have may not be able to withstand all orders, so different with trading using a forex robot, because forex robot which usually use stop losses to minimize system losses.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by sahibkhattak View Post
    I believe that the multi pair trading is the more good for the forex trading results but what you think ,? are you agree with me ?
    yes malty pair can be good but of course we have to be too expert.. If we can be expert then of course we will be successful trader.. here is needed perfect money management with better strategies.. of course we need to be professional trader to trade in malty pair..

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I am agree with you.I think trade in all pair is profitable.We need only proper analysis.Many trader think only trade in EUR/USD is best and profitable.But i think it`s wrong.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I will not say that it is the best for more earning, i will say that it might be the best for more earning if the traders that is handling it is very god about the handling. It might be very confusing to be shifting trading pairs at times, this is what we need to out in serious consideration as a forex trader, we need this so well.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Trading on multiple pairs is like diversification of your investment portfolio, and which can be a means of leveraging your entry level, if you trade on one currency you might experience a scarsity in entries so if you want to have constant entries you do need to trade on multiple currencies.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    hmm......Multi pair is good but most of the traders feel uncomfortable by using more pairs because some are new in Forex trading market and some did not understand the market because some time market goes up and down.... because it is the easy pair to trade because it moves on the support and resistance level.........

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast