What is more important the education OR the experience ??
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What is more important the education OR the experience ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4

What is more important the education OR the experience ??

I think that both are the important but may be you think that one of these is important ,if yes them explain please .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    education and experience both have vital importance in forex trading. if we are trying to trade without knowledge and experience there is very much chances of loss and to reduce the loss intensity we have to get these abilities because these are the key way to success. and forex give real profit to its experienced and educated traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 6
    forex is need for all experienced person . but if a person not educated he is not understand to forex work.if a person do not educated is not allow in forex . otherway a trader is not experienced in forex trade he is not taking profit in forex . if a person want taking profit in forex he is must a experienced person . without experienced a person do not work perfectly. so education and experienced both are importanced for all trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    I think experience is very important in forex trading, because of the experience that we could do with a proper market analysis if we are to understand the forex market movements. While knowledge can not give you an understanding of the forex market movements if it is not accompanied by the experience.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    In my opinion both education and experience are very important aspects of Forex trading.Both are useful while trading in Forex and they have their own importance.A trader should be educated by learning from various sources and experience comes from trading in demo account by doing practice and then start trading in real accounts.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by sahibkhattak View Post
    I think that both are the important but may be you think that one of these is important ,if yes them explain please .
    I think the both are very important in the forex trading but in my opinion i think the education is more important in the forex trading because if we have the good education then we have do the forex trading well and with the education time being we get the experience off the trading too so that's why the education is more important in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    In Forex trading business in my view the experience has got more value than the education because we are not going to get success with education only we need to apply that education to practice and with the application of knowledge in trading brings experiences, so experience has got more value than knowledge.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    We'll there are deffrent form of and education officially which is the one you gain from school with a certificate, while there's also the unofficial learning which is the one you gained from an experienced individual or private tutor or the knowledgeable gained from self researching the internet or any other source, but in conclusion the main reason for education is to have an experience so I'll say at this point that as a trader experience would outshine education.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    well both are important...but i think education is more important than experience because experience comes from practice and we can practice if we have ideas and knowledge and these will comes if we are educated..so both are important to earn lots of money in Forex trading market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Education and experience both are very important in Forex trading.But to earn profit in this business you need experience.Education is important in learning about the market,if you are good educated then you can learn forex very easily and in very short time.Experience is for earning a huge profit.Both is very important to become successful trader.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast