the forex is the easy way of the earning OR the easy way of the loosin money ?
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: the forex is the easy way of the earning OR the easy way of the loosin money ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4

the forex is the easy way of the earning OR the easy way of the loosin money ?

I think that it is the easy way of the earning not the loosing but some traders say it is the easy way of the loosing money ,what you say ??

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 6
    yes forex is also one online business there have huge money. but if you are not work in forex perfectly you fall loss. and you are experienced an you have good knowledge with skill you can success in forex and earn huge money . forex can making money and loss money. so be careful in forex trade then you are work in forex. forex is easy work but if you are not understand perfectly forex you learn first then join that is better for you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 5
    I think both of them . It is quit common and simple to make loss when one is a new trader. A good trade also can fail if he makes any simple mistake. May be Forex is a complex system but it is more a easy way to earn money . Money can be earned sitting at home .There are no fixed time table an period so that it is comfortable And moreover through skill maximum profit can be earned.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I think so. Forex is the easy way to earn money by using your best trading strategies and skills. But you need to be so careful in trading. Because this is a risky and volatile market also. You need to be self-confident, self-determined and self-concentrated in your trading in order to make money easily. Otherwise you will be looser here by losing your money. So apply your best trading rules to survive in this market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Yes, indeed most people say that forex is very detrimental to business, I was also once when I was a beginner. But after I learn more about forex trading, forex trading seems a great business that has very much opportunity compared with other businesses.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    forex is a risky business because a lot of learning is necessary before start this business but most of the persons not make any experience or knowledge therefore he canot make his profit
    with experience and proper learning this business make a lot of profit for us and it is a business which is very
    profitable

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    Earn from forex can not be instant as easy as our expect, its take a long time, sacrifice of time, good thought and more money. we must be patient and keep the spirit of learning to make easier to earn from this business, maybe at early doing this business we can get easy to loss our money

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    if we want to trade without any knowledge and experience then forex can be a money losing machine and i we trade after getting enough knowledge and experience then it can a money making machine for us. it can a good earning source only in presence of knowledge and experience. because knowledge and experience are the key ways lead towards success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    in my view i think Forex is both easy way to earn profit and easy way to loss money . it is depend on peoples quality . if we have good skill and basic knowledge we can earn lots of profit very easily but if we have not good this things we can loss money in this business .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by sahibkhattak View Post
    I think that it is the easy way of the earning not the loosing but some traders say it is the easy way of the loosing money ,what you say ??
    I could not come to consensus with your idea. Of course forex is the easy way to earn profit. The unskilled and inexperienced traders can think to loose their capital easily, but the experienced traders are getting consistent profit from this trade. Forex trading needs adequate skill and knowledge. If we able to become skilled, then the threat of loosing money can be reduced.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast